How do you react? (1 Viewer)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Im sure most of us here have been involved in squabbles at some point in our lives. What im interested in knowing is, how you as an individual react to certain situations when provoked. Even if it does get under your skin, do you keep your cool and ignore it, or do your emotions get the better of you? Even so, which do you feel is the right way to deal with such extreme situations.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Arguments.

Anyways, I'm pretty cool in 99% of situations, you'll never see me loose my cool. I'm one of those cold people, that can keep their emotions under control. The only ones who can really tick me off are my parents, noone else can get to me.

OP
baggio

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5
    @ tacchina - it could be verbal, it could be people insulting you, it could be people making fun of you....ne provocative act. how would you react?

@ Z - so wat u mean is, when ppl try provoking u in any way possible, u tend to ignore em completely

tacchina

Jul 28, 2003
    i keep my cool and think bad thoughts about them in my head. but i don't think any one has every really slagged me off, i've never actually been in a fight with anyone...yet!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    I'm rather reserved in most confrontations, kinda shy back I guess. I might turn out to be like Adam Sandler in Anger Managment. :D

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    Well, most of the times I try to stay cool and ignore a person, but when he says something stupid and that I don't like, I can't resist without saying nothing. :D

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    It all depends on a situation and who you're dealing with.

If it's a stranger on the streat, or a guy selling oranges- 100% of the time I just walk away.

If it's a peer or subordinate, who needs to be trained in good manners or else- you must do it in your and most importantly- His interest.

If it's a person way above you- you should always do something, and litigation business is BOOMING in the US right now. You can sue anybody for practically anything!

Asma

Doctor Asma
    Oct 21, 2003
    well,i usually ignore the other person...i couldnt careless :dontcare: + my standard is too high to get into verbal fights :stuckup:

OP
    baggio

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #18
    Off Topic:

Ms D ive lost respect for you ever since u got the new avatar. That thing is soo scary to look at. :rolleyes:

Asma

Doctor Asma
    Oct 21, 2003
    loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool....hehe..i am gonna change it soon to an animated xtina avatar :D (i know its hidious :D )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)