How do they do it.... (1 Viewer)

Kiko

Jun 2, 2003
Their bloody hair.... :D

Have you guys ever notice that team Italy players always have practicly perfect hair for a whole 90 minute game? Do they have a hair dresser in back or something?

What's all this about, do they have some great secrets or do I just suck at doing mine:D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
They do what women do, spend the last couple of hours before kick off in the bathroom ;):D

Btw, anyone remember that Bierhoff L'Oreal commercial? :D

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Kiko ] ++
Their bloody hair.... :D

Have you guys ever notice that team Italy players always have practicly perfect hair for a whole 90 minute game? Do they have a hair dresser in back or something?

What's all this about, do they have some great secrets or do I just suck at doing mine:D
Dont worry, it's not you. They probably put so many chemicals on their hair would survive a nuclear strike.

I think Del Piero has the hardest job taking care of his hair :D

Mermaidah

May 18, 2003
++ [ originally posted by The_G_O_A_T ] ++

Dont worry, it's not you. They probably put so many chemicals on their hair would survive a nuclear strike.

I think Del Piero has the hardest job taking care of his hair :D
:D :LOL:

You know what I noticed the same thing too...;)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
thats the first thing i would do if i was coach!

MAKE THEM SHAVE THEIR HAIR..........seriously, if they put half the effort of looking pretty into their football, they would have been world champions 5 times by now.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
It always stuns me how much gel and stuff the average Italian man has in his hair. Last summer, I was in Italy in this tropical swimming paradise and the hair of most guys didn't even get wet because it was so greasy :howler: :D

majj

Jun 4, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
It always stuns me how much gel and stuff the average Italian man has in his hair. Last summer, I was in Italy in this tropical swimming paradise and the hair of most guys didn't even get wet because it was so greasy :howler: :D
i think thats why they do it...can you imagine if you put them next to a blow torch????? theyd all look like hades!!!!!:D:D

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Tacchinardi's hair looks natural, with no gel or anything, yet it stays in place. Probably cos of the band on his head (same as Inzaghi).

majj

Jun 4, 2003
i always thought it was sweat to be honest, since they work sooooo hard! :D

:D:D:D

zambis hair isnt that greasy.......is it? or maybe i just dont want to admit it cuz i fancy him!!!!:devil:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
Nedved hair is pretty easy to habdle...i think this guy dont knows the word "hairbrush"
:D

What about Davids? He looks like he just got off a boat from Jamaica :fool:

OP

Kiko

Jun 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #19
    ++ [ originally posted by The_G_O_A_T ] ++

They probably put so many chemicals on their hair would survive a nuclear strike.
    :D

New marketing idea, Azzuri gel

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)