How did it come true? (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
That's when we had the whole denial of service attacks thing happening, with all those hijacked connections :(

Srecka why :touched::confused:

OP
Srecka

Srecka

Jan 22, 2004
  • Thread Starter #5
    ++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
    That's when we had the whole denial of service attacks thing happening, with all those hijacked connections :(

Srecka why :touched::confused:

i'm not here at that moment ...

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
    499 isnt much of a big number , XT had more then 1000 members once,if there is amatch like a FINAL of a UCL match like milan - juve u must have manymany many members around.

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Egyptian_Juventino ] ++
    499 isnt much of a big number , XT had more then 1000 members once,if there is amatch like a FINAL of a UCL match like milan - juve u must have manymany many members around.
    i cant do both though. either see the game or post

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Egyptian_Juventino ] ++
    You can't compare XtraTime with Juventuz as Xtratime is for all the football fans in the world.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

i cant do both though. either see the game or post
    Same here, and I never watch football at home...

As for 499- if each member is posting one message in 5 minutes, that makes up a rate of 1 message in 0,6 seconds. It would be impossible to catch up with majority of what's going on!

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    499 does not reflect the number of actual users we had that day. We had a denial of service attack going for a while against our site and those were connections spawned by just one person (or a couple of people).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)