How about we sell Moggi? (1 Viewer)

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Maybe Moggi did make a mistake by loaning Davids... but he wants to leave so there wasn't other choice...
Now, I do agree that this season is his and the board fault, but, You have to remember that Moggi is one of the best (if not the best) transfer guru in the world of soccer, maybe he did make one or two mistakes, but that mistakes will make him more active in the next window market, so lets give him some credit and lets wait to see what happends

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I don't know. We might not get as much for him as we might have say, 40 years ago. He's lost a lot of his pace, and his defensive skills don't look as sharp these days.

Jul 28, 2002
How about no.... moggi a legend for pulling off mysterious transfers?? snapping up the youngsters (enzo, miccoli ??)

We shoudnt SEll moggi, he is a key component to juve jus because he failed to buy defender, doesnt meen we should sell. He mus have learned from this experience making him the better man, thus it shouldnt happen again.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Firstly, Moggi is untouchable. He has no rival in the calciomercato, anywhere in the world. He has a great eye for talent. Do you how many promsing kids are owned by Juve and out on loan all over Europe? At least 50.

Secondly, Moggi is Juventus. Not only is he a member of the board, but he now has a sizeable share of stock. Every club in Europe would love to bring Moggi on board, especially with due to his talent, his Juve interest, and his connections with son Alessandro (a players' agent).

Thirdly, do you remember Juventus without Moggi? I do. Believe me, in the late 1980's to early 1990's Juve was crap. Juve could not win anything in Italy. We managed a 1990 and 1993 UEFA Cup I think, and some good players were there, but there were more useless players at Juve than ever at Moratti's Inter. Then, along came a new management team, led by Moggi. The results are as follows:
Year 1 - Scudetto , Coppa Italia
Year 2 - European Cup, Italy 2nd place, Italian Super Cup
Year 3 - Scudetto , European Cup Runners-up, Euro Super Cup
Year 4- Scudetto , European Cup Runners-up, Italian Super Cup
Year 5 - Italy 6th Place, European Cup Semifinalist
Year 6 - Italy 2nd Place
Year 7- Italy 2nd Place
Year 8 - Scudetto , Coppa Italia Finalist
Year 9 - Scudetto, European Cup Runners-up, Italian Super Cup
Year 10- Italian Super Cup

Why would you want to sell????????

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
I don't know. We might not get as much for him as we might have say, 40 years ago. He's lost a lot of his pace, and his defensive skills don't look as sharp these days.
:howler:

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
:D

moggi's been a great asset to the club,we just can't give him away like that.sure,i've dissed him countless times before but how many times have i been made to eat my words when he pulls off yet another amazing coup?

too many times to remember.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
That is right! Sometimes transfers that look brilliant just don't work out. He hit the jackpot by taking a chance on the unknown Zidane. When we were desperately needing a striker (any striker, even Jardel was called for in this forum), Moggi brought us Salas on the eve of the season opener. Salas soon went down to injury, but at the time he was a giant of world football, and Moggi was hailed. The same can be said about the transfer of Marco Di Vaio. Moggi is the best in the business.

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by julio1011 ] ++
Come on we know that he has made some TERRIBLE decisions!

He sold davids, he doesn't have the vision to see the real young stars out there like mexes.
Juventus is the second richest club, c'mon Moggi use it..........
Why we always look at the mistakes ????

Look at what he did for Juve and then take about him

++ [ originally posted by Padovano ] ++
Year 1 - Scudetto , Coppa Italia
Year 2 - European Cup, Italy 2nd place, Italian Super Cup
Year 3 - Scudetto , European Cup Runners-up, Euro Super Cup
Year 4- Scudetto , European Cup Runners-up, Italian Super Cup
Year 5 - Italy 6th Place, European Cup Semifinalist
Year 6 - Italy 2nd Place
Year 7- Italy 2nd Place
Year 8 - Scudetto , Coppa Italia Finalist
Year 9 - Scudetto, European Cup Runners-up, Italian Super Cup
Year 10- Italian Super Cup
I think he is one the guys who chooses the players for the Azzurri, too.

He is just great

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)