Houssem Aouar - M LC - Lyon (2 Viewers)

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Lowest common denominator, that would be Sarri supporters. Cant be taken seriously sorry ^
Lmao

- - - Updated - - -

A broken clock is right twice a day. Last summer he was talking about Juve being an option for Neymar if he left...

I don’t have a way of verifying those so I'll have to take your word for it. I do find it surprising for him to be the first on at least two of them. How could he possibly be the person to break a story about a Brazilian moving from a Spanish to a French team?

As for De Ligt's shoulder injury, it wasn't "unknown" at all. Anyone who watched the game could see him injure it with a probable dislocation. That he would need treatment and surgery for it is clear for people who know about shoulder injuries. That sort of thing doesn't just go away because the tendons or ligaments become torn or stretched so it becomes a recurring problem. The ball joint of the shoulder sits in a very shallow socket so needs strength from the surrounding tendons to keep it in place. As a sportsman he does not have 6-12 months to try to let it heal naturally so corrective surgery is often required.
Yeah, he wasn't the first on Neymar. Neymar to PSG was talked about in the rumor mill for at least a year.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
When you listen to him in an interview, he has a whole different personality, calm and intelligent, the complete opposite of morons like Ribery and Benzema.
this is fine but what about handsomeness? he is lacking in that area

BUT, he can fix this by doing two things

letting his beard grow a little more, so its nice and thick. nothing crazy, just a bit thicker than what he has.

applying eyeliner to emphasize his eyes, and bring attention to his face + beard.

hngggggggggggggg.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Breaking out Neymar to PSG, breaking out Cristiano Ronaldo to Juve first, Allegri to Juve, Allegri out, shoulder injury for De Ligt when it was unknown and he had bad performances, city going to be summoned to CAS (one year late but he knew before anyone), first interest in Demiral, Sarri out, scoops of what happens in training

He has a way of playing with his audience and he's eccentric, that might be one of the reason why he's hated. That and the Guardiola saga (which according to him, was conditional to City getting the ban)

People need to calma.
Sorry bro, but you give him too much credit .
Cr7, tuttosport was first ,I believe , some Spanish paper probably had that story long before him(Neymar)
Allegri was 50/50 , but in case of sarri where the odds were 1/5(sarri ,pep,inzaghi,gasperini, mihailovijic), he showed his real insight .
Pogba was also 50/50 ,but he blew it that time.
He is just a hack .

It's like me saying " Berna will definitely stay at juve at the request of pirlo". -kappa96

The chances are from start 50/50(he goes or not) ,based on his wages and last year's performance the odds goes up to 65 70% for him to stay .
Does playing those odds make me a transfer guru?

Last edited:

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
this is fine but what about handsomeness? he is lacking in that area

BUT, he can fix this by doing two things

letting his beard grow a little more, so its nice and thick. nothing crazy, just a bit thicker than what he has.

applying eyeliner to emphasize his eyes, and bring attention to his face + beard.

hngggggggggggggg.
Eyeliner? Are you Persian?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)