Houssem Aouar - M LC - Lyon (7 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He reports what GDM tells him to.
Them him and GDM are generally reliable, not necessarily with Juve, but football transfers in general, when they put something up is close/or done, its usually so because they heard its so from inside sources. Not just put up to spin webs of bs to give fans what they want to hear like a certain clown.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #542
    Them him and GDM are generally reliable, not necessarily with Juve, but football transfers in general, when they put something up is close/or done, its usually so because they heard its so from inside sources. Not just put up to spin webs of bs to give fans what they want to hear like a certain clown.
    GDM is the best at when the deal is close to being done. His lapdogs don't mean shit for me.
    Mombly sells dreams and I love him for it. lol

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
    He's still the most reliable journalist atm. Sure he panders to his EPL fanboys with his little social media comments under posts teasing potential moves (like Havertz), but he's far more reliable than that one time wonder momblano- give it a couple of days, sooner or later he'll come out with something absurd like "it's in my understanding that Messi to Juventus was a done deal last week" or some bs like that.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
    Jun 1, 2012
    Kroos? I remember when Jogi wanted him to man mark Pirlo and the latter toyed with him :touched:

Not a fan, I'd want someone with legs for the B2B, but beggars can't be choosers.
    Not another slow and old player please

Dzeko has already filled that quota

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
    Its all about the creme de la creme, every player dreams of playing in EPL. :ratcafe:

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Yeah surely EPL is appealing if you join a top team. But not in a team playing for europa league slot? Lets not take anything away from Arsenal but they're not in the shape to attract these kind of players right now

Jun 16, 2020
    A week ago Romano said that Arsenal doesn’t have the money to pay for the clause of Partey. They probably can’t pay for Aouar either. And he named us among the interested clubs, along with City. Does Arsenal even play EL this season?

Im afraid for City, but if they get distracted by Messi we might have a chance. Until now, somehow we saw some voices here and there saying that we’re not interested in Vidal, Tonali, Silva, or that negotiations were to difficult (Locatelli), but nothing on Aouar yet.

Suns

Release clause?
    May 22, 2009
    This transfer saga is very weird and shifty, some people say we're close, some people say we're not, one second Aouar is only interested in Juve and the minute after he's actually only interested in England. His mother says inshallah Juventus while Romano says nothing with Juve.

To me I don't see as big of a market as Lyon wants us to believe it is. With United just signing VDB I don't see them being in for him. City have two players like him in De Bruyne and Bernardo Silva. Bayern could be a shout but they've not been rumored at all. This leaves Arsenal and us and if he ends up joining Arsenal then we were never really interested.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
    yea, we should just chill only shit sources are reporting anything on him, doubt we are even trying atm. McKennie could be done in shadows, but transfer like this will surely be reported for few weeks before it can happen - Lyon wont let it be quiet.

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    This transfer saga is very weird and shifty, some people say we're close, some people say we're not, one second Aouar is only interested in Juve and the minute after he's actually only interested in England. His mother says inshallah Juventus while Romano says nothing with Juve.

To me I don't see as big of a market as Lyon wants us to believe it is. With United just signing VDB I don't see them being in for him. City have two players like him in De Bruyne and Bernardo Silva. Bayern could be a shout but they've not been rumored at all. This leaves Arsenal and us and if he ends up joining Arsenal then we were never really interested.
    Until we’ve actually sold anyone this guy will not officially arrive.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
    Oct 20, 2004
    Dont know how reliable this french report is. Strange saga.

remind me of Ndombele saga ...he was so close (from the news) even Lyon president said, he would directly talk with AA about and then NOTHING ...

technical speaking there is no space for this guy and am surprised about how many are persistent about this signing ....

Aouar will not come he has no place. ..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)