Houssem Aouar - M LC - Lyon (24 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
In a dream world, we would emulate Real Madrid and play two creative midfielders like they so successfully did (Kroos and Modric) but we have no Casermiro to make it work. Partey would be perfect if we could get him.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
In a dream world, we would emulate Real Madrid and play two creative midfielders like they so successfully did (Kroos and Modric) but we have no Casermiro to make it work. Partey would be perfect if we could get him.
you don't need casmiero if you can play total football. but to play that we need fabian to complete the midfield

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Look at him now. He announces Tonali after GDM but gets more likes because of his epl fanboys. lol
You can rant about him all you want but he's still among the most reliable transfer sources and we are probably not getting Aouar in the end

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I wouldn't worry about any journalist this season when it comes to us, with the way we are keeping things secret I would not be surprised if the clubs official twitter beats them with the news.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
f*ck that little puke Romano.

Why? He is legit reliable, no fluff and BS sourced. He posts when things are extremely close or done, thats better source then someone who is just speculating. If they just wildly speculate, I would ignore them, like I learned to ignore Momblano, sells hopes and dreams for clicks.

But Romano, I dont care what team he supports, when he usually puts something is close or done from what he heard, its usually the case. Him, Agresti, and GDM. Not allways correct or in the know, but what they put up usually close to when its official.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #539
    Why? He is legit reliable, no fluff and BS sourced. He posts when things are extremely close or done, thats better source then someone who is just speculating. If they just wildly speculate, I would ignore them, like I learned to ignore Momblano, sells hopes and dreams for clicks.

But Romano, I dont care what team he supports, when he usually puts something is cloe or done from what he heard, its usually the case. Him, Agresti, and GDM. Not allways correct or in the know, but what they put up usually close to when its official.
    He reports what GDM tells him to.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
    Jun 1, 2012
    Our inability to sell our surplus will come back to bite us again

Solution to this problem : stop buying 28+ old players and give them large contracts. Enough of old freebies too.

People bash Mckennie's signing but if he doesn't turn out to be good, we can still generate a decent transfer fee because of his age. Just like Can.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)