Houssem Aouar - M LC - Lyon (10 Viewers)

Apr 17, 2013
do you see any chance he'll end up here?
If he comes he will have no difficulty for winning a spot in our ridiculous midfield, and for him it will be a progression to play for Juve, but financialy i don't know how it can be possible: our payroll is too high because of parasites like bernardeschi, and when we manage to get rid of one of them we have to pay him.

I would like to believe Momblano, but for me teams like City or Real are the favorites .

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
If we play the bare minimum of games next season (go out in CL group stage and coppa 1st round) there are 45.540 minutes to be shared between 22 players. That's 2000 minutes on average for each player....

Aouar 3000
Bentancur 2500
Rabiot 2000
Arthur 2000
McKennie 1500
Ramsey 1000

Now if we reach Coppa final that's an additional 360 minutes (minus ET), CL each round 120 minutes. I think we can manage enough playing time for all of them, even if they all stay healthy all the time
Not mentioning that next season we will still have 5 substitutions per match so everyone will have a chance

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
If he comes he will have no difficulty for winning a spot in our ridiculous midfield, and for him it will be a progression to play for Juve, but financialy i don't know how it can be possible: our payroll is too high because of parasites like bernardeschi, and when we manage to get rid of one of them we have to pay him.

I would like to believe Momblano, but for me teams like City or Real are the favorites .
berna is actually cheap compared to higuain or costa, but i get your point

i think if we manage to get rid of higuain somehow, and sell some of the usual suspects, we might have the funds even with no gate receipts for this upcoming season. long contract and moderate wages can make this manageable. but if city offers something like 10m net... that's something we won't be able to match.

Jun 16, 2020
berna is actually cheap compared to higuain or costa, but i get your point

i think if we manage to get rid of higuain somehow, and sell some of the usual suspects, we might have the funds even with no gate receipts for this upcoming season. long contract and moderate wages can make this manageable. but if city offers something like 10m net... that's something we won't be able to match.
I feel quite confident that we can buy him, 60m in todays market is peanuts and even after the crisis, I still think that we have a budget, meaning that some small sells could fund this transfer. I also think that McKennie is a important signal, as we choose to loan someone on low wages, something we haven’t done in a very long time.

I think that Messi will go to City btw. Lets hope that they’ll be distracted by that transfer.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Agreement with the player but not with the club :touched:

Never gets old.
This eerily reminds me of the JoJo saga

Dem days when all our fantasy fetish signings eventually ended up at Man City :touched:

Its deja vu all over again. This guy could still end up at City eventually.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)