Houssem Aouar - M LC - Lyon (15 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Of course we would. Why go through all of this just to sacrifice one of them. Pirlo said it himself that neither one of them are going anywhere. Why would Agnelli and Co. make him out to look like a liar?
I had no idea he said that. :p Then that's fine & a good news. I don't mind that one bit!

I just hope we keep upgrading our mid then. And please, oh please, stick with Sandro as our LB.

I'm not confident about Arthur. I also don't think we should rely much on Rabiot.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
If Momblano gets this wrong :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Of course we would. Why go through all of this just to sacrifice one of them. Pirlo said it himself that neither one of them are going anywhere. Why would Agnelli and Co. make him out to look like a liar?
He also said they can play together. So the excuse anyone in the media has along those lines is rubbish.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
I still wonder if we'll keep both Dybala and Ronaldo.
I am thinking we should given Pirlo’s comments, the man sounds like he laid it down in the boardroom about what he expects for a team. I really think AA will do almost exactly as Pirlo wishes partly because they seem so on the same wavelength but also I can’t imagine AA and Sarri gelled at all and Pirlo would only benefit from the immediate aftermath of that awkward relationship.

The only way I see Dybala leaving is if he keeps on with his demands and gets picked up by Barca as Messi collateral.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Calm down guys, how many times has Momblano raised our hopes for nothing?
I’d suggest not to even entertain the thought till guys like Romano or Agresti confirm that is a done deal.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Calm down guys, how many times has Momblano raised our hopes for nothing?
I’d suggest not to even entertain the thought till guys like Romano or Agresti confirm that is a done deal.
Is Momblano the only source for this?

Momblano is a joke, let's stay calm until someone with proper info comments on it.

We know this, I think most are trolling, they cant genuinely be that retarded to take this clownish clickbait seriously? Can they?

Come mercato end he will laugh it off you gave him so much baseless attention and just go:

tenor.gif

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
It would be funny though. Real Madrid eleminates us and we get their best player, with Ajax the same. May the tradition continue this year too.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
We know this, I think most are trolling, they cant genuinely be that retarded to take this clownish clickbait seriously? Can they?

Come mercato end he will laugh it off you gave him so much baseless attention and just go:

tenor.gif
It's tempting to think he will join. I know I definitely dream about Juve signing top players. But I've been let down too many times before (not just by Momblano) to take this seriously.

- - - Updated - - -

Dumb question, but how do you pronounce his last name?
Awwa.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)