Houssem Aouar - M LC - Lyon (11 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
FI report Aouar top destination is Juve.
I think its too late now as we have Arthur and Bentancur - a very young duo and I doubt we get another potential player - Its either RDP using the whole Mandragora thing or we are gathering money for a swap deal for Pogba.
Bentancur Arthur Aouar - too much weight on future so I highly doubt it...

As for Benzema - The whole foreigner rules make it easier for Benzema to arrive but even if he is a proven player to help CR7 I think its a mistake as he is old and we can definitely get a young hungry player.

I dont know this PSV guy but if he is good enough he should be considered.
Dembele is another option if we can get him on a reasonable price although I dont think this will be the case..

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Could Aouar play B2B role here? Does he have the workrate and stamina?
He plays there for Lyon as far as I know. I think 352 is demanding for CMs as they have to do both sides of the game.
I liked him twice against Juve and Bayern. That's some proper opposition, so he should be fine. I didn't see the City game though.

What other position would you see him play?

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Houssem Aouar will be leaving Lyon in September - Lyon president Aulas is looking to cash in, Juventus are one of the five teams interested. Lyon want at least €60m. (France Football)

Well i'm sure 100% Juve won't pay 60m for this guy .

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Had we swapped Matuidi to bring down the cost instead of terminating his contract since they were interested in him it would have been a win win

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Houssem Aouar will be leaving Lyon in September - Lyon president Aulas is looking to cash in, Juventus are one of the five teams interested. Lyon want at least €60m. (France Football)

Well i'm sure 100% Juve won't pay 60m for this guy .
After Ronaldo and De Ligt you never know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)