Houssem Aouar - M LC - Lyon (9 Viewers)

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Financially it seems difficult, Tootsie has made too much stupid move and now we're stuck. For us it will be 2nd category players like arthur and milik.
Loan with obligation maybe? Who am I kidding not being able to sell the deadwood will screw our mercato:(

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Algerian descent, midfielder, and in his early 20s he takes his French team to the last stages of a European competition. I like the similarities here.
Does he sweat a lot and is he getting bald?

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
I like he kid, but tbh COVID got everything skewed up, he might be overpriced now.
I’d rather shop in underachieving clubs liken Juventus.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I want fresh hungry players. Players who want to prove to be that new star in today’s football. Aouar, Arthur, Kulu, along those lines. Start a fresh cycle. Not interested in Pogba when you have Aouar about.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
We are not buying a starting midfielder of a CL semifinalist anyway.
Why is that ? We bought even more overhyped player who was wanted by all big clubs (De Ligt)

The only problem is our deadwood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I don't see us dropping that kind of cash on one player unless we include players in the deal. Are we in a position right now to spend 50m cash on one player?
Nah I don't think ... unless we sell guys like Ramsey , Bernardeschi.

But my point was his asking price was about 40/45 even before he played against us .

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Nah I don't think ... unless we sell guys like Ramsey , Bernardeschi.

But my point was his asking price was about 40/45 even before he played against us .

His price I'm sure his higher at this point.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)