Houssem Aouar - M LC - Lyon (14 Viewers)

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
I'm not here to ruin anything.. But as an Arab, I find it my obligation to reveal the magical secret of inshalla in the Arab world:cool: (however, I hope she really meant it!)
screen-shot-2018-07-11-at-2-30-28-pm-700x.png
I am an arab too and in the context of the video it meant yes 100% but it felt like she doesn’t have a clue and just wanted to give an answer to end the conversation.
I don’t expect her to know anything she’s no Andreacristiano.

Buy on AliExpress.com

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Yes, it almost always means no, or we'll see (someday). Literally, it means "in God's will."
I'm not familiar with Algerian dialect, but in the Levant, it's a dismissal word.
Let's analyze Inshallah more...

Inshallah means a "no" only as a joke for parents who usually use it to stop their children's constant whining.

But in almost all other contexts, it literally means "hopefully". Some people also puts an Inshallah right after an event that has 99% chance of happening, meaning if all things go as planned.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
However, when dealing with Egyptian plumbers, electricians and other laborers, the world Inshallah usually entails "I have no fucking clue what I'm doing, I don't really know when or if I can finish the job, but eventually I'll figure something out."

- - - Updated - - -

I dont undertsand the example:
The kid ask to go to the park and she says inshallah habibi... in other words no. Then he ask if he needs to get dressed (to go to the park), and she says inshallah again... meaning another "no"?

I got it well?
Come on Bro. It's easy. Put that Panamanian education to good use :D

Love you :heart:

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
In such context yes, but if someone asks you are you going with the car or bus, and you say with the car inshaAllah, I don't see how it can be understood as no. Which is what his mother implied, Juventus inshaAllah. But I'm no expert, I'm going by how it's used here
I don’t know which part of the Arab peninsula he lives in but inchallah doesn’t mean no. It literally translates to « If God allows it » or something like that. Since arabs are very religious people, they use it for a yes but they say inchallah because they’re afraid that god won’t allow it. Which by the way, he never does because he doesn’t care.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Well at least I learnt a new word: Inshallah

Well guys, at least looks we are back on track, getting back to our oldie plusvalenza kids plus we have an agreement with the player but not with the club

Hopefully the bosman -high salary strategy is gone for good

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
However, when dealing with Egyptian plumbers, electricians and other laborers, the world Inshallah usually entails "I have no fucking clue what I'm doing, I don't really know when or if I can finish the job, but eventually I'll figure something out."
:lol::lol: I love Egyptians.

- - - Updated - - -

Even this French Guru reckons something is brewing as we prepare our first bid.
Allah u akbar

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
one thing for me is clear, if Pirlo is in love with Isco, he should probably be even more in love with this guy. He does everything Isco can do, but even better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)