Hot Prospect! (2 Viewers)

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
these players supposed to be the best players on this planet and maybe we should sign some of them!

Wayne Rooney (Everton)
Arjen Robben (PSV)
Phillipe Mexes (Auxerre)
Carlos Tevez (Boca Juniors)
Fernando Cavenaghi (River Plate)
Kaka (Sao Paulo)
Van Der Vaart (Ajax)
Djibriel Cisse (Auxerre)
Christian Chivu (Ajax)
Andreas D'alessandro (River Plate)
Leandro Romangoli (San Lorenzo)
Diego (Santos)
Robinho (Santos)
Javier Portillo (Read Madrid)
Fernando Torres (Atletico Madrid)

more?

i think the best player from all those players is Djibriel Cisse.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
Yeah, i Think Juventus should sign
Phillipe Mexes (Auxerre)
Kaka (Sao Paulo)
Van Der Vaart (Ajax)
Djibriel Cisse (Auxerre)
This would strength all our fields and make us a hell of a Team to beat :strong::strong:

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
Sell :

1- Salas (shiiiiit)
2- Ferarra (Old enough)
3- c.zenoni (never plays and can't see him playing)
4- Tacchinardi (don't know what to say......)
5- Montero (better sell him and get some funds before it's too late)
6- Conte (Old and always injured)

I think those players are enough to Fund this Case and i can't see why the board doesn't add some more funds to sign those great talented Players.as If they intended to sell any of them one day they will get much more than what they paid for him.

OP
JuveCampione

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
  • Thread Starter #8
    ++ [ originally posted by Anastacia ] ++
    ehmmm, i heard he's a good player too:D

:devil:
    you didn't just heard, he IS a good player.

i can say safely he HAS the skills. this player is very talented!

and i just got to this cool number:

1897 what a joy!

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
    KIEV, Dec 16 (Reuters) - Dynamo Kiev want to buy teenage striker Dmitry Sychyov, who walked out on Spartak Moscow in a bitter dispute with the Russian club earlier this year.
    'The club's shareholders, the coaching staff and myself, we all are interested in Sychyov playing for Dynamo,' Dynamo president Igor Surkis told Ukrainian television on Monday.

Sychyov was banned by the Russian Professional Football League for four months in September for leaving the Moscow side. In August, he shocked the Russian game by submitting a written request to annul his contract with Spartak after accusing the club of failing to pay 'a guaranteed $10,000 signing bonus'.

His ban expires on January 4, but Sychyov has repeatedly said since his dispute that he will never again play for Spartak, who put a 6 million euro ($6.13 million) price tag on the striker.

The 19-year-old, Russia's top player at this year's World Cup finals, said last month that he wanted to play for Dynamo after training with the Ukrainians for a week.

'It's up to him now to make up his mind,' said Surkis, but added he was not prepared to pay 6 million euros for Sychyov.

'We just can't spend that much money on him, but we agreed if he wants to come here, he must call us prior to January 4.'

-----------------------------

he's a gr8 player fromm the WC...better buy before Kiev :boxing:

OP
    JuveCampione

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
  • Thread Starter #12
    ++ [ originally posted by [DJ Juve] ] ++
    KIEV, Dec 16 (Reuters) - Dynamo Kiev want to buy teenage striker Dmitry Sychyov, who walked out on Spartak Moscow in a bitter dispute with the Russian club earlier this year.
    'The club's shareholders, the coaching staff and myself, we all are interested in Sychyov playing for Dynamo,' Dynamo president Igor Surkis told Ukrainian television on Monday.

Sychyov was banned by the Russian Professional Football League for four months in September for leaving the Moscow side. In August, he shocked the Russian game by submitting a written request to annul his contract with Spartak after accusing the club of failing to pay 'a guaranteed $10,000 signing bonus'.

His ban expires on January 4, but Sychyov has repeatedly said since his dispute that he will never again play for Spartak, who put a 6 million euro ($6.13 million) price tag on the striker.

The 19-year-old, Russia's top player at this year's World Cup finals, said last month that he wanted to play for Dynamo after training with the Ukrainians for a week.

'It's up to him now to make up his mind,' said Surkis, but added he was not prepared to pay 6 million euros for Sychyov.

'We just can't spend that much money on him, but we agreed if he wants to come here, he must call us prior to January 4.'

-----------------------------

he's a gr8 player fromm the WC...better buy before Kiev :boxing:
    ahh yes i remember him. we should steal him from Dynamo.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by JuVe!! ] ++
    Sell :

1- Salas (shiiiiit)
    2- Ferarra (Old enough)
    3- c.zenoni (never plays and can't see him playing)
    4- Tacchinardi (don't know what to say......)
    5- Montero (better sell him and get some funds before it's too late)
    6- Conte (Old and always injured)

I think those players are enough to Fund this Case and i can't see why the board doesn't add some more funds to sign those great talented Players.as If they intended to sell any of them one day they will get much more than what they paid for him.
    Ferrara?!?! Conte?!?! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    That's a good idea!

And the New Azzurri coach is........CIRO FERRARA!:p;):D and his assistant manager.....ANTONIO CONTE!:p;):D

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by [DJ Juve] ] ++
    what bout joaquin?
    I really really like this player, but I don't know...maybe Inter or Roma will get him.:down:
    I think Juve need some young and talented players in the next mercato. Especially striker and defender.
    Mexes, Cavenaghi, D'ale, Chivu, or maybe Stam and Tristan.
    Juve need more players this time, we can't play with the same players in 3 competition. We need a better subs and we have to get them in calciomercato. I can't imagine if Nedved was injured and who's gonna replace him?:down:

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    add john o'shea,andrea pirlo,luciano zauri,giacomo cipriani,cambiasso,baros,rosicky,roque santa cruz etc.

and btw i really like torres...could be the next big thing y'know...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)