Hot Dealzzz (2 Viewers)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
Sheesh and in a country like that where there aren't many good alternatives (I've been told). That's an outrage

Yeah, tell me about it. I had some friends that lived in Paris for a year and they travelled all around Europe and it was really cheap for them. They even got a deal to go to Lisboa for like 150 euro (hotel included)

If you end up moving to San Francisco and you want to go around California or the USA be prepared to spend a lot unless you go on Greyhound :D

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Black Mamba ] ++
Yeah, tell me about it. I had some friends that lived in Paris for a year and they travelled all around Europe and it was really cheap for them. They even got a deal to go to Lisboa for like 150 euro (hotel included)

If you end up moving to San Francisco and you want to go around California or the USA be prepared to spend a lot unless you go on Greyhound :D
I don't do busses anymore ever since I once took the Euroliner to London. I barely survived

Nov 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
any deals for Toronto - Montreal ?
if you fly as a courier, you can get awesome deals. Basically you give up yer luggage space to some company who'll pay ususally around 50 to 80% of your airfare. It's totally legit, so it's not like you'll be transporting coke or black market beanie babies or anything. I don't remember any links for the reputable companies but if you google it, i'm sure you'll find something. They tend to be last minute ish, and generally within the confines of a country, so a toronto-montreal flight would be pretty cheap. Generally tho, you'll be spending 100 to 200 dollars on bus, train, or a flight up there. Also, there are message boards thru universities that are usually looking for people to split gas money for a free ride up. Hope that helps you out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)