HOLD ON - free ipods come to the uk!! (1 Viewer)

Shenanigans

Nov 29, 2003
FINALLY i waited ages for them to be applicable to people outside the US.

man i cant wait. basically you pay £20 for this mobile phone booster and you get put on a list. everyday an ipod is given out because so many people join everyday. then you move up the list everytime. person at the top of the list gets the gift.

you can bump your way up the list by referring people...and if i refer 21 people im automatically the next person who gets the ipod.

man you do NOT KNOW how angry i was it was only open to us residents. then... :D:D:D

a friend came in with an ipod and showed me the light!:cool:

its just a waiting game BABY! damn, LIFE IS GOOD!

http://www.getgiftsforfree.com/index.php?ref_id=57454

Buy on AliExpress.com

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
there was something on the news a month or two ago about so many of those being fake schemes and the original that does work isnt exactly legal anyways.

Id say you just wasted £20 :D

OP

Shenanigans

Nov 29, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    :p

unlikely considering ive seen my friend with own flesh and blood holding an ipod he got off the scheme...! OWN FLESH AND BLOOD! :LOL:

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    I invest $1,000 into the company and the company promises to pay me $1500 in a year. Company takes my $1k and advertises its empty promises to pay back $1.5k in a year. Ten more people sign up, each paying $1k. So, for the entire year people invest, hoping to get the benefits.

What happens after one year? The company takes all the money and its heads move out of the country.

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
    I invest $1,000 into the company and the company promises to pay me $1500 in a year. Company takes my $1k and advertises its empty promises to pay back $1.5k in a year. Ten more people sign up, each paying $1k. So, for the entire year people invest, hoping to get the benefits.

What happens after one year? The company takes all the money and its heads move out of the country.

or goes bankrupt ;)

OP

Shenanigans

Nov 29, 2003
  • Thread Starter #15
    eh, its not a pyramid scheme, its a straight line scheme. you dont have to refer people to get your prize, it just helps!

NEXT!

nathan911

Apr 11, 2005
    Laptop for $40 - This one is real !

I just came across a NEW website. www.payandwin.com There are many other similar websites. You pay only a fraction of a price for a very expensive item. I received an Ipod once from similar website, but now they have a very long lists.

The following WEBSITE has short lists - and not as many people - so hurry up. The tables are filled very quickly.
    I will appreciate if you will register under my URL:

http://www.payandwin.com/index.php?ref_id=132

Nathan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)