HOLD ON - free ipods come to the uk!! (1 Viewer)

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
are you going to kill me when i tell you (this is just coincidence) today my dad came back from turin with 2 new posters, a new juve jersey, 8 shirts, the shorts/socks, a bunch of other little things, and my new official juve sunglasses for me :D

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++
are you going to kill me when i tell you (this is just coincidence) today my dad came back from turin with 2 new posters, a new juve jersey, 8 shirts, the shorts/socks, a bunch of other little things, and my new official juve sunglasses for me :D

ok. i am willing to forgive you if you mail me one of those little things. anything

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

ok. i am willing to forgive you if you mail me one of those little things. anything

my sisters old guinea pig was black and white, and without her consent it was named juventina by none other than myself. when it died we wrapped it in a juve flag and buried it. i think ill send you that flag if i can find it :D

actually im going to turin and sardegna in july. i cant help the fact im going to be a victim of advertising and spend every cent i have on juve stuff, so maybe ill find you a keychain or something :D

Jan 7, 2004

my sisters old guinea pig was black and white, and without her consent it was named juventina by none other than myself. when it died we wrapped it in a juve flag and buried it. i think ill send you that flag if i can find it :D

actually im going to turin and sardegna in july. i cant help the fact im going to be a victim of advertising and spend every cent i have on juve stuff, so maybe ill find you a keychain or something :D

i ll take the key chain or your life

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004

i ll take the key chain or your life
yea you really do need my life seeing as you respond to each post i make within 2 minutes, and ive sent them at random points throughout the day :cool:

side note: has anyone ever been murdered over a keychain?

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
note. a juventus key chain

jesus f*cking christ that was quick!

your right, a juve keychain is worth dying for. im in love with my new sunglasses

if that old kappa giga store in turin was still open id send oyu an old shirt. i remember 5 years ago they used to have one where there were literally about 50 bins FULL of old juve shirts (probably fake of course but who cares). they were like 10 000 lira each (about 5$ then). i remember coming home with a suitcase full of them

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
do you know how cool i would be with a juve key chain
cooler than me with my full nedved juve kit and sunglasses wrapped in a flag with my hat?

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
oh and of course if you happened to be like a size youth large i could send you a bag full of old juve clothes :D

Jan 7, 2004

cooler than me with my full nedved juve kit and sunglasses wrapped in a flag with my hat?

i dont have to show my passion for juve through material things. i dont have to proove anything to anybody, including myself. i know i love juve and a shirt will make me a better fan the same way going to a garage will make me a car.

now a key chain on the other hand

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004

i dont have to show my passion for juve through material things. i dont have to proove anything to anybody, including myself. i know i love juve and a shirt will make me a better fan the same way going to a garage will make me a car.

now a key chain on the other hand
trying to make me the materialistic american asshole :down: :D damned canadiens.

i didnt buy this stuff it was all presents from people and im just happy about what i have. and i dont really understand what the hell "going to a garage will make me a car" means. however your right, keychains are life. yet i have none of them

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004

send them. i ll do a liposuction. its free in canada you know
you may need to remove some ribs and stuff, is that free as well? hey then you can suck yourself while your at it

i was actually quite amazed earlier this year at school i saw a girl with a juve shirt on :eek:

Jan 7, 2004

trying to make me the materialistic american asshole :down: :D damned canadiens.

i didnt buy this stuff it was all presents from people and im just happy about what i have. and i dont really understand what the hell "going to a garage will make me a car" means. however your right, keychains are life. yet i have none of them

you know " going to the church makes you a christian as much as going to a garage makes you a car "

by the way i am trying to set you up with Fabi

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004

you know " going to the church makes you a christian as much as going to a garage makes you a car "

by the way i am trying to set you up with Fabi
im more lost than trezeguet is during a game. maybe its my shitty california education, after all we were dead last in the country at one point! :cool:

actually yea i do get the quote now, but ive never heard that in my life. but being a car isnt as impossible as it may seem, they did it in that one commercial a few months ago. i was sure never to let my parnets buy their insurance after that

Jan 7, 2004

you may need to remove some ribs and stuff, is that free as well? hey then you can suck yourself while your at it

i was actually quite amazed earlier this year at school i saw a girl with a juve shirt on :eek:

you should hold on to her.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004

you should hold on to her.
she never wore it again. :down: however everyone at school is still convince i was convicted and sent to prison or im just a referee. i had a tryout today for club soccer and i wore my full kit it was pretty cool. sure i looked like a loser taking it so seriously but hey i had a fever and still kicked all their asses :D

Jan 7, 2004

she never wore it again. :down: however everyone at school is still convince i was convicted and sent to prison or im just a referee. i had a tryout today for club soccer and i wore my full kit it was pretty cool. sure i looked like a loser taking it so seriously but hey i had a fever and still kicked all their asses :D

either way. when can i expect the key chain ?

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004

either way. when can i expect the key chain ?

around august 1983

i just remembered, in spanish i was wearing my juve warm up jacket and this girl asked what it was and i answered " oh a soccer team in italy" . her response is "AND YOU PLAY FOR THEM!?!?"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)