ho ho ho (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Unregisteredactuallyitslac
  • Start date
OP

Unregistered

• Thread Starter #43
    here it is alex. this is what happens when i click on the link to change me password.

OP

Unregisteredlac

• Thread Starter #46
    besides that i also want to know if anyone knows any good support forums for OS, windows, and/or other software/hardware problems with help and/or troubleshooting

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
    you are smart on the other hand. that's some advantage
    Fliakis..do you even watch football or are you just here to answer my posts? Everywhere I turn your posting me one-liners. Yeah your cool dude..in your "minimalist yet say-so-much posts" ....this is a football forum. So if you want to answer my opinions on football do so ..if you want to follow me around you can do so..I'm a funny guy I guess.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by GOAT ] ++
    Welcome back Milk boy :D
    *mr. T accent* aint nobody mess wid da milk-man foo!

++ [ originally posted by fli ] ++
    i smell sarcasm in this post :D
    Actually it wasnt. Im kinda disappointed he didnt acknowledge it.

incubo take a pill. do you really want a conflict? im one of the people who standing for you here. listen to me and drop it.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
    Lac: From New York to Jersey...from an East coaster to an East Coaster...trust me, I have made my peace with most everyone but some people can't stand seeing me getting some acknowledgement...I'll drop it when the stalker stops stalking me.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
    stalking? you mean fli? lets not get absurd.

are you telling me you are asking me for a restraining order on fli to stop stalking you.....ONLINE???

man get over it :D

respect

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    He might have been talker about Rickenbacker, but he seems to have made peace with Ian by now...

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
    Nov 16, 2003
    Yes I have made so-called peace or rather moved into respectable debate with members who I was at WAR with..however, with others who have nothing to contribute in terms of discussion or debate and would much rather shun me....SORRY but you'll have to EARN my respect...just like I earned some of yours.

rae

Il Conservatore
    Nov 12, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

budulis is ekrano

o atsiunte tau tas zinutes incubarossonero, jei jo tai persiusk man, idomu kas jam cia grasina :D
    I havenot still but who knows............

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)