ho ho ho (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Unregisteredactuallyitslac
  • Start date

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
Hey just wondering...how does one become a President/Moderator here?!!! :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Admit it..it was funny.

RAE: Your from the OTHER SIDE.....be afraid..be very afraid....they can read our minds!!!:dazed::dazed::eek::shocked::nervous:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

RAE: Your from the OTHER SIDE.....be afraid..be very afraid....they can read our minds!!!:dazed::dazed::eek::shocked::nervous:
Incubo: take this chance to see the forum members' reactions to RAE's presence here. He's a Milan fan, but you don't see anyone telling him to go away, do you? Read the comments he's posted in this forum so far, compare them with yours, and maybe then you'll understand the hostility you've experienced to date.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Hey just wondering...how does one become a President/Moderator here?!!! :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Admit it..it was funny.
No, not really. I think might have to explain the joke, I don't catch on all that quickly apparently.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
Alex: Stop beating around and ban me if thats your point...I've made an effort to be respectful but your just waiting for the slip..just do it. Your friends here obviously want it to happen ..

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Alex: Stop beating around and ban me if thats your point...I've made an effort to be respectful but your just waiting for the slip..just do it. Your friends here obviously want it to happen ..
Nobody's calling for you to be banned, since you seem to be starting to understand what's acceptable here.

What gave you the impression that Alex wants to ban you?

This:

No, not really. I think might have to explain the joke, I don't catch on all that quickly apparently.
???

rae

Il Conservatore
Nov 12, 2003

well we can see that Milanisti are not very welcome here, however Juve fans are much more correct than interisti

IncuboRossonero: relax and bother wit them, you have found a real friend here:lol but ya have to behave like a human being...............

Fliakis: kas tas Aurimas Kučys?????????

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Gray..mark my words..when I leave you guys are going to miss me! Oh yeah and if we slip up any more points I AIN'T coming back ;)
1. Don't flatter yourself :p
2. In no way was this coherent with my previous post

++ [ originally posted by rae ACM ] ++

well we can see that Milanisti are not very welcome here
Don't take that impression from the reception Incubo got around here. We'll only shoot you down if you beg us to like he did ;)

rae

Il Conservatore
Nov 12, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Don't take that impression from the reception Incubo got around here. We'll only shoot you down if you beg us to like he did ;)
hehehe
:lol:lol:lol

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
Gray
Problem is there a few discontent members here secretly wondering how a Milanisti came here and upstaged everyone .. Shall I show the PM in which members applauded my efforts?! maybe they just couldn't stand the people attacking me or maybe they just wanted to see some fireworks...who knows!

DON'T WORRY my whistleblowing Juvetini friends..I won't rat you out! I'll take your names to the grave :)

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Upstaged? Hardly :undecide:

Yes please, show the PMs.
Gray, let it go mate. There's no convincing this chap, you might as well let him continue to think that he's bringing the truth that we so desperately need. You and I know how it really is, and that's enough.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)