Hip Hop (1 Viewer)

julio1011

Mar 3, 2004
G-G-G-G-G-UNIT

they are hot rite now.....
lloyd bank$, young buck, 50 cent, and the game

if u want a hott new track then download "this is how we do"- the game ft. 50 cent

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Try "Fly like an Eagle" The Game f/ Snoop Dogg, Lloyd Banks, & WC.

Also try the "Jesus Walks" Remix w/ Kanye, Common, and Mase

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
TBH The Game is pretty good if you ask me. He's a real gangsta rapper, you can see it on his face, he's got some good beats and a specific "I-dont-give-a-fuck-about-anyone-you-cant-touch-me" attitude in his voice and behaviour.

Also, Kanye is good as well, altho there are better songs than Jesus Walks.

Greg

Oct 1, 2001
i HATE the whole gangster element of hip hop now, when i first started listening i didn't mind it but now the mere mention of guns hoes and money makes me mad!! Who wants to hear about how much more money they got than us and their 9mm in their belt.

All about Nas, greatest living Mc

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Greg ] ++
i HATE the whole gangster element of hip hop now, when i first started listening i didn't mind it but now the mere mention of guns hoes and money makes me mad!! Who wants to hear about how much money they got more money than us and their 9mm in their belt.

All about Nas, greatest living Mc
No truer words have ever been spoken

Greg

Oct 1, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
Still, a gangsta rapper with street cred is better than one without it. Like Ja Rule for example.
yeah but thats just like comparing two worthless things

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I know. Too bad I dont have his album any more, gave it to a friend.

I personaly like The new workout plan and Last call best.

About Ja. True, but I personaly like Wonderful. Probably more bacuse of R and Ashanti tho ;)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Ashanti's new song is wicked and Wonderful by Ja Rule is an okay song, I think My Boo is a little bit better but the title really makes me cringe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)