Highest ever speed you drive? (2 Viewers)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++

Where have you guys been a year ago, when there was a BMW fans vs. Audi fans conversation? :D

There were more Audi fans btw.

Now the balance seems to have shifted.
I think it was Andy and Fabi vs. You and I :D

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

Ofcoarse...Bmw suits us....Unlike the Mercedes that is only for (Dad's) or a real business man, it's quite diff when you drive Bmw, you feel like yeaah your the man :cool:....I only drove Mercedes one time, i gotta admit it's lovley but doesn't suit me!

Well,BMW as well as Honda,Toyota,Subaru makes cars with good performances for masses......

If you wanna have a racing-oriented Mercedes,you have to splash cash for it. It aint car for everyone......that's the reason I love it.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++

Well,BMW as well as Honda,Toyota,Subaru makes cars with good performances for masses......

If you wanna have a racing-oriented Mercedes,you have to splash cash for it. It aint car for everyone......that's the reason I love it.
Are you kidding me?

You can never put a BMW on the same raw as cars for the masses.

Yes, Mercedes has a broader variety of models, and a median Mercedes may be more expensive than a median BMW, and perhaps Mercedeses are a little more reliable.

But this makes it NOT better than BMW.

And don't forget, BMW is still the only major car manufacturer based on a family business. Nobody knows what would happen if it went public.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
Elnur what makes you not perfect is not liking Audi
Who said I don't like Audi? I think they make great cars! Look at S6 and S8. No other producers make better in-house tuned cars. Ms and Brabuses suck compared to those models.

I respect both Audi and Mercedes, and even Jaguar.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
Jaguar??Those would serve better as mantlepieces than road vehicles,they're that unreliable and difficult to drive.
I've worked with lots of Scotts... blame them for making me like it! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)