Highest ever speed you drive? (1 Viewer)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
I notice a lot of people drive/have driven BMWs :thumb: :cool:
Ofcoarse...Bmw suits us....Unlike the Mercedes that is only for (Dad's) or a real business man, it's quite diff when you drive Bmw, you feel like yeaah your the man :cool:....I only drove Mercedes one time, i gotta admit it's lovley but doesn't suit me!

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
  • Thread Starter #63
    ++ [ originally posted by Juve_The_Best ] ++
    my maximum speed was 310 km ,,,driving Lamborghini Murcielago.

btw you could drive more than that on this car if you wonna see your'e coven ready for you :)
    micheal shumacher didn't drive that fast:dazed:

Asma

Doctor Asma
    Oct 21, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Modo Bianconero ] ++
    lol when u had that accident did they suspend ur imaginery license for a yr ?
    hahahhahahahahaha...:p no,no police means no probs dude! :p

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
    Nov 1, 2004
    In Nigeria, the police don't give you the chance to break speed records that much.
    I am resident in Abuja, the capital, so it is worse there.

However, I did get the chance to break the land speed record in that lawless city known as Lagos.

I clocked 240 Km/H in my cousin's BMW, that was on the 3rd Mainland Bridge (longest bridge in Africa, so u can imagine...) :thumb:

Juve89

The Farmer
    May 27, 2004
    i don`t understand how u guys can drive faster than 200 km/h I would shit myself if I was going so fast....
    But on the other hand I have never drove a car so I don`t know the feeling......Ofcourse have I been a passenger in a car but never drove it by myself....

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

Yeah... Highways, specially in the Capital Riyadh, are pretty wide and nice. Much like the UAE.

About traffic..
    Late night maybe?!

Anyhow, witnessing people drive at least 180 km/h is something normal and it viewed daily with or without traffic.

Other than weeving in between the cars, the "shoulders" of the highways are also used by many as 2 extra lanes... Not that many follow the lane rules anyway. It's common to see 5 cars side-by-sidea occuping the width of a 3-lane road!

Don't even get me started on the people who want to make a U-turn from the far right, or the people who sometimes drive the opposite of the traffic's flow just for the excitement!
    The SAAB 287km/h was in Riyadh, but the 260km/h was here in Jeddah, while going to Obhur.. But I am not that crazy, I only speed when there are no cars around.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
    Driving I guess about 110 but once I rode a cab in Poland with a total nut of a cab driver and he was going 185 on side streets in this beat up old Mercedes, then on the freeway he did 195. I can't remember the last time I was so scared.
    "Well I'm sure the man knows what he's doing. After all, he's a professional! He has a cab driver's license, I can see it right there!"

:D

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
    bat mobile:howler:

just what i need...what a chick turn off..

p.s/- make sure you wear your undergarments OUTSIDE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)