Highest ever speed you drive? (2 Viewers)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Here they lock you up if you dont pay your speeding fines but I wouldnt be true to myself if I didnt bribe the cops & tell them to "forgetaboutit":D
Yeah, well the "forget-about-it" trick still works like a charm. Though since the fines went up drastically, in the last year or so, the bribe amount is no peanut either so it's best not to get in that situation.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Yeah, well the "forget-about-it" trick still works like a charm. Though since the fines went up drastically, in the last year or so, the bribe amount is no peanut either so it's best not to get in that situation.
Thats why strip clubs were invented.;) Like I said money is power but poon rules supreme.:D

Oh & if u can get on msn pls do so,i did something quite stupid but it was soooooo worth it.:D

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Here they lock you up if you dont pay your speeding fines but I wouldnt be true to myself if I didnt bribe the cops & tell them to "forgetaboutit":D
u would fit here perfectly bryon :D i have'nt really had top speeds as i cant really pass speeds using my dads car in saudi and over here in cairo i usually am very responsible with my friends cars so i never try to pull high speed stunts:smoke:

as for punishments well i ve seen my friends get speeding tickets and thats where bribes come in handy a good fresh 50 pound will get that ticket disappear, but if vlatko u were to reach that speed over here and u were caught via the traffic radar let me tell u this will happen to u:

1- u will join paris hilton iat jail for 3-6 months
2- u wont have yr drivers liscence for a year

come to think about it byrons way is def the best way to avoid all of the points i mentioned above.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Well they have introduced new laws that include having ur licence revoked too which I agree with tbh.Honestly what gives anyone the right to drive like a prick & endanger innocent lives in the process?

They can even take your car away if ur found driving under the influence.Meh I only gets fines for talking on my mobile phone & arguing with the traffic official.

Best thing is I ALWAYS get my way.:D

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Well they have introduced new laws that include having ur licence revoked too which I agree with tbh.Honestly what gives anyone the right to drive like a prick & endanger innocent lives in the process?

They can even take your car away if ur found driving under the influence.Meh I only gets fines for talking on my mobile phone & arguing with the traffic official.

Best thing is I ALWAYS get my way.:D
i totally agree with this byron. u cant imagine how much it kills me to see people drive while talking on the mobile. its just not right we almost crashed on my way back from uni the other day bec the moron ahead of us was talking ont he mobile and had no time to tlook in the rear view mirror before banking into the thid lane ( the fast lane) :pumpkin:

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
305 km/h in a carrera 4......and 307 km/h on a CBR 1000...

both were not mine and in saudi arabia....

it was fun...but the last time i would probably do it....to dangerous

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Driving I guess about 110 but once I rode a cab in Poland with a total nut of a cab driver and he was going 185 on side streets in this beat up old Mercedes, then on the freeway he did 195. I can't remember the last time I was so scared.
I am confused as hell. There's no way your fastest speed was 110 km/h because that's really slow...yet WHAT THE FUCK kind of cab can do 195 mph ?! :lol2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)