Hi I am a new member (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Hi,
My name is ZAF (this is my nickname ofcourse, but since my friends call me ZAF then I think you should call me that too).. I am 22 years old. I started supporting Juventus long time ago, more than 15 years ago...
I also Like Liverpool, but thats just LIKE.. Nothing compares to Juve for me. I try to watch every single match live. And if it wasn't possible I watch it recorded.
Some people think I am a little bit mental because I support Juve that much. When I play playstation, I only play with Juve, even if the team there wasn't that strong. I play with my heart.
My best friend also supports Juve. We often watch the matches together.
My favourite player is our captain. Just for the record, I hate the media. They've been against Alex since the very first beginning. When ever he misses a shot they call him names. They really hated the fact that he came to replace R. Baggio.
I don't want to make this a long boring thread so I will stop.
NOTE: Great site

Buy on AliExpress.com

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Welcome ZAF :D my favourite player is Alex too :D

FORZA JUVE and have a great time here!

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ZAF3000 ] ++
Hi,
My name is ZAF (this is my nickname ofcourse, but since my friends call me ZAF then I think you should call me that too).. I am 22 years old. I started supporting Juventus long time ago, more than 15 years ago...
I also Like Liverpool, but thats just LIKE.. Nothing compares to Juve for me. I try to watch every single match live. And if it wasn't possible I watch it recorded.
Some people think I am a little bit mental because I support Juve that much. When I play playstation, I only play with Juve, even if the team there wasn't that strong. I play with my heart.
My best friend also supports Juve. We often watch the matches together.
My favourite player is our captain. Just for the record, I hate the media. They've been against Alex since the very first beginning. When ever he misses a shot they call him names. They really hated the fact that he came to replace R. Baggio.
I don't want to make this a long boring thread so I will stop.
NOTE: Great site
welcome. if you like Alex, you will definetly LOVE this website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)