Hi I am a new member (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Haha ill be legally allowed to drink before you.

Shouldnt you focus on your buddy instead of posting on a forum?

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
The US are a pitiful country. I've been drinking legally for over four and a half years now (and some before that :D), if I were American I would be going insane at this point.

It just doesn't make sence, you can drive a car legally when you're 16, yet you can only drink five years later. Sixteen year olds sometimes act like idiots. Fact. What would you prefer, a 16 year old getting invloved in a car accident or one doing stupid things because he's drunk?

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ] ++
The US are a pitiful country. I've been drinking legally for over four and a half years now (and some before that :D), if I were American I would be going insane at this point.

It just doesn't make sence, you can drive a car legally when you're 16, yet you can only drink five years later. Sixteen year olds sometimes act like idiots. Fact. What would you prefer, a 16 year old getting invloved in a car accident or one doing stupid things because he's drunk?
How old do you have to be to own a gun? i heard 13.. am not sure though.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ] ++

I'd rather be driving on the same road with 16 year old behind the wheel than with an 18 year old drunk behind the wheel

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

I'd rather be driving on the same road with 16 year old behind the wheel than with an 18 year old drunk behind the wheel
yet you might be driving with 34 year old drunk. drinking age doesnt solve drunk drivers' problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)