Hi from Egypt and a rival (1 Viewer)

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
WElcome to the forums......

anyother club's fans are welcomed as long as they can take a few harmless punches here and there :D ........too bad we're getting relegated which means we wont face inter anytime soon....
but you can comeback next year though

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Karim Abdoun

Karim Abdoun

Jul 11, 2006
  • Thread Starter #42
    Stephan said:
    welcome, but why did you decided to join juventuz forum during scandal? :shifty:
    I never knew about this site except a few days a go, then I thought why not giving it a try, at the same time I was telling cousin to join this forum, and in an attempt also to convince him I told him I'll register, you know to spice things a bit more. Me being here is related in any ways to the scandle, it's was just "bad" timing from my part :p

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    Karim Abdoun said:
    I never knew about this site except a few days a go, then I thought why not giving it a try, at the same time I was telling cousin to join this forum, and in an attempt also to convince him I told him I'll register, you know to spice things a bit more. Me being here is related in any ways to the scandle, it's was just "bad" timing from my part :p
    You should have met Javier_Zanetti, you both would love each other.

Anyway welcome to the forums.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Karim Abdoun said:
    I admit that that 5-1 match in GM is really terrible especially after the 3-0 in Highbury we gave you, but really that was only one time ;)
    lol,something i dont understand is how popular inter milan is in the arab world,i mean its way more popular than arsenal:groan:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    its between inter and roma this season,and if roma continues to play like last season then forza roma this year.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    i hope so,their team were arguably the most entertaining last season,i felt sorry for them when they didnt get a CL spot in the last round.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)