Hi from Egypt and a rival (1 Viewer)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Byrone said:
An abortion is a mistake, supporting Inter on the other hand is in a league of its own.
:D

hey, someone has to support inter, its not his fault i blame the parents for not raising him correctly

anyway welcome and its good to see an inter fan here for actual discussion and not just to start fights

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Majed said:
Whatever the dialect is, the new guy has to learn it to communicate with Burke.

Has it really been a year and a half since i first read/heard that dumb phrase?! :eek:
Come on Majed, that phrase is an absolute classic. :D

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
welcome karim.

btw,doesnt living in the shadow of the red side of milan,and not winning the serie A despite being one of the strongest financially backed clubs in italy ever get to you inter fans?and no,im not mocking you.im curious because i dont know any inter fans personally.they have go to be the most frustrated fans on the planet imo.no offence.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
welcome karim,i think inter milan are the best club in the world.btw i'm an arsenal fan and the last time we played u guys makes me think you're unbeatable;)

OP
Karim Abdoun

Karim Abdoun

Jul 11, 2006
  • Thread Starter #32
    , thank you everybody for that warm reception some notes are in order I think:

- There is one universal Arabic and fromthat there are many accents and dilects but everybody could understand each other, so shokran gazeelan.

- I will NEVER change sides ever, I love the Nerazzuri and nothing will affect my loyalty to my black and blue t-shirt!

- I have no bros or sisters but I have two cousins, the olderis a year younger than me 18 and is a DIE HEART JUVE fan, I'm trying to convince him to spend time here so wish me luck.

Thanks everybody really for the reception, so let's get to work!

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    Karim Abdoun said:
    , thank you everybody for that warm reception some notes are in order I think:

- There is one universal Arabic and fromthat there are many accents and dilects but everybody could understand each other, so shokran gazeelan.

- I will NEVER change sides ever, I love the Nerazzuri and nothing will affect my loyalty to my black and blue t-shirt!

- I have no bros or sisters but I have two cousins, the olderis a year younger than me 18 and is a DIE HEART JUVE fan, I'm trying to convince him to spend time here so wish me luck.

Thanks everybody really for the reception, so let's get to work!
    You're welcome and get your cousin here.:cool:

OP
    Karim Abdoun

Karim Abdoun

Jul 11, 2006
  • Thread Starter #34
    axlrose85 said:
    welcome karim.

btw,doesnt living in the shadow of the red side of milan,and not winning the serie A despite being one of the strongest financially backed clubs in italy ever get to you inter fans?and no,im not mocking you.im curious because i dont know any inter fans personally.they have go to be the most frustrated fans on the planet imo.no offence.
    That's what being an Inter fan is all about

Inter has always been the dominant club of Milan until the nighties struck the same way it struck Liverpool in England, Milan dominated more in the 90's and thus managed to over come us in the popularity charts (although I wish someone would give me a stat of fan supporters for all Italian clubs)
    If I leave Inter, I might get a heart attack or something, it's a team to love and never leave to me, I'd cheer my heart out for Inter and with everything that I got. Inter have always been on top in Milan till that ****ty 1989 title which stalled us for what it seems forever, if it weren't for the scandle, I would have said that the Serie A would have had a seriuos competition with the resurrgeace of Inter to the title race.
    All I have to say is that beware next season :D

Unlike many other teams and their fans, we stick up to each other confident of ourselves even so we screw most of the time, but we will never leave our club!
    FORZA INTER!

all these years since 1989, we have never one a single scudetto, and the other trophies like the coppa or UEFA or CL trophies weren't there except in 98 and 2005 and 2006, very few to advocate the image of a great club in a great league in a great country, a stand was needed, and not just by sound, but by action also, and that VERY strong stand was made after the humiliating defeat to Villareal inwhich the team except capitano and Toldo were useless and played with no spirit, no umph, no ****, nothing, nerazzuri fans senced the need for a strong position to be taken, similar to the one taken when we threw flares at Milan in the CL before, teh flares weren't only directed to Merk the jerk, it was also to the layers and Moratti, saying we will not accept any more defeats, and that was taken again in a more direct way with the fans leaving the players alone. All this shows the intense frustration the fans are sensing, and for the first time, it is shown directly and publicly in superp manner.
    The bottom line is: the fans abandoning the matches isn't a sign of weakness, it was similar to a caring dad who punishes his son for doing something wrong by slapping on the hands, when it was no good, it was a good spank on the ass!
    Inter fans are jealous, too jealous on their beloved team, but there are times when the club also needs tough love for the players to shine again, hopefully

OP
    Karim Abdoun

Karim Abdoun

Jul 11, 2006
  • Thread Starter #35
    fred weasley said:
    welcome karim,i think inter milan are the best club in the world.btw i'm an arsenal fan and the last time we played u guys makes me think you're unbeatable;)
    I admit that that 5-1 match in GM is really terrible especially after the 3-0 in Highbury we gave you, but really that was only one time ;)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
    Aug 13, 2004
    Karim Abdoun said:
    That's what being an Inter fan is all about

Inter has always been the dominant club of Milan until the nighties struck the same way it struck Liverpool in England, Milan dominated more in the 90's and thus managed to over come us in the popularity charts (although I wish someone would give me a stat of fan supporters for all Italian clubs)
    If I leave Inter, I might get a heart attack or something, it's a team to love and never leave to me, I'd cheer my heart out for Inter and with everything that I got. Inter have always been on top in Milan till that ****ty 1989 title which stalled us for what it seems forever, if it weren't for the scandle, I would have said that the Serie A would have had a seriuos competition with the resurrgeace of Inter to the title race.
    All I have to say is that beware next season :D

Unlike many other teams and their fans, we stick up to each other confident of ourselves even so we screw most of the time, but we will never leave our club!
    FORZA INTER!

all these years since 1989, we have never one a single scudetto, and the other trophies like the coppa or UEFA or CL trophies weren't there except in 98 and 2005 and 2006, very few to advocate the image of a great club in a great league in a great country, a stand was needed, and not just by sound, but by action also, and that VERY strong stand was made after the humiliating defeat to Villareal inwhich the team except capitano and Toldo were useless and played with no spirit, no umph, no ****, nothing, nerazzuri fans senced the need for a strong position to be taken, similar to the one taken when we threw flares at Milan in the CL before, teh flares weren't only directed to Merk the jerk, it was also to the layers and Moratti, saying we will not accept any more defeats, and that was taken again in a more direct way with the fans leaving the players alone. All this shows the intense frustration the fans are sensing, and for the first time, it is shown directly and publicly in superp manner.
    The bottom line is: the fans abandoning the matches isn't a sign of weakness, it was similar to a caring dad who punishes his son for doing something wrong by slapping on the hands, when it was no good, it was a good spank on the ass!
    Inter fans are jealous, too jealous on their beloved team, but there are times when the club also needs tough love for the players to shine again, hopefully
    Well we will have to beware of Perugia or Piacenza next season,because it seems that we're going down.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
    Apr 22, 2005
    Karim Abdoun said:
    Hi everybody, my name is Karim Abdoun from Cairo, Egypt. I am an Inter Milan fan and delighted to be in the forums, hope we share good discussions with each other and have a good time here. Thanks:)

You got some balls of steel rolling in here like that........where my dogs at??!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)