Heysel: In Memoriam (2 Viewers)

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I saw a video and although it didnt show the people who were trampled, it showed panic stricken Juve fans being gang bashed by English while they looked for safety. There are also articles of interviews describing the English fans relentlessness in hurting the innocent fans including stabbing trampled Italians.

So i based what i said on those things, which are probably true (Why would you lie about it, and the video spoke for itself) but you say the English are innocent basing it only on your belief in human descency. Well let me tell you, these "humans" were far from descent. So stop going out of your way to clear them! Its getting ridiculous now how you Liverpool cocksuckers are ignoring what really happened.
an infraction just for saying cocksuckers?? ppl swear all the time on this forum :disagree:

May 29, 2009
To all Juventus fans, this is the only message I'll post here under this handle. I was only eight years old at the time, and so remember little from what I saw on the television that night, other than wondering why a football match hadn't begun.

The events of May 29 1985 are the great shame of Liverpool Football Club, and being a fan - despite having no involvement myself - it is always at the back of my mind when I talk to people from overseas about football. There are no excuses for the behaviour of those Liverpool supporters, and what should have been a celebration of football ended in the deaths of 39 innocent people.

Those who passed away, the families of the Juve fans who lost their lives at the hands of the reprehensible 'fans' who were involved, and the wider Juventus family will never be forgotten by the club or the fans of Liverpool FC.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)