Heysel: In Memoriam (4 Viewers)

Jul 2, 2006
I don't want to post about this anymore.just do not take sides with those scoundrels.

RIP fellow Juventini.

* Rocco Acerra (29)
* Bruno Balli (50)
* Alfons Bos
* Giancarlo Bruschera (21)
* Andrea Casula (11)
* Giovanni Casula (44)
* Nino Cerrullo (24)
* Willy Chielens
* Giuseppina Conti (17)
* Dirk Daenecky
* Dionisio Fabbro (51)
* Jacques François
* Eugenio Gagliano (35)
* Francesco Galli (25)
* Giancarlo Gonnelli (20)
* Alberto Guarini (21)
* Giovacchino Landini (50)
* Roberto Lorentini (31)
* Barbara Lusci (58)
* Loris Messore (28)
* Gianni Mastrolaco (20)
* Sergio Bastino Mazzino (38)
* Luciano Rocco Papaluca (38)
* Luigi Pidone (31)
* Bento Pistolato (50)
* Patrick Radcliffe
* Domenico Ragazzi (44)
* Antonio Ragnanese (29)
* Claude Robert
* Mario Ronchi (43)
* Domenico Russo (28)
* Tarcisio Salvi (49)
* Gianfranco Sarto (47)
* Amedeo Giuseppe Spolaore (55)
* Mario Spanu (41)
* Tarcisio Venturin (23)
* Jean Michel Walla
* Claudio Zavaroni (28

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
You should have taken the place of one of them. The world would have been a better and more just place.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Just because someone was a murderer does not make his son a murderer too.Liverpool have done very well on their part to mend things up,and they deserve a lot of credit for it.But it all goes down the drain with fans like you show up,demanding revenge.
Like i said before... organisors, CEOs etc. are all making an effort to stop the violence in football and that included mending relations with other clubs. But they are the suits! They have too at least try, if they don't they will look like they are encouraging the violence. But, thats a far cry from the feelings of the ultras. If liverpool ultras were so sorry how come in our next meetings during the 90's they made no effort to avoid violence?! infact they were known to have instigated it... as a reaction to our banners and chants that is.
Its a good thing the EPL have tightened up so much since or those animals would still be running a muck!! If someone murders someone they go to jail for the rest of their life. What did they get? 5 years of not watching their precious pool

PLLLLEEEEAAASSSEEE:inter:

forza liverpool fans?? get their dicks out of your mouths for god sakes!! Why don't you say forza anyone else?? They didn't kill any Juventini...i can't believe you say that just because we all wanna be lovey dovey about this shit.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Like i said before... organisors, CEOs etc. are all making an effort to stop the violence in football and that included mending relations with other clubs. But they are the suits! They have too at least try, if they don't they will look like they are encouraging the violence. But, thats a far cry from the feelings of the ultras. If liverpool ultras were so sorry how come in our next meetings during the 90's they made no effort to avoid violence?! infact they were known to have instigated it... as a reaction to our banners and chants that is.
Its a good thing the EPL have tightened up so much since or those animals would still be running a muck!! If someone murders someone they go to jail for the rest of their life. What did they get? 5 years of not watching their precious pool

PLLLLEEEEAAASSSEEE:inter:

forza liverpool fans?? get their dicks out of your mouths for god sakes!! Why don't you say forza anyone else?? They didn't kill any Juventini...i can't believe you say that just because we all wanna be lovey dovey about this shit.
I didn't kill any Juventus fans.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
and i never said you should pay
You said: "forza liverpool fans?? get their dicks out of your mouths for god sakes!! Why don't you say forza anyone else?? They didn't kill any Juventini...i can't believe you say that just because we all wanna be lovey dovey about this shit."

Perhaps next time you should specify.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
yeh but that statement you've just quoted never says you killed anyone. There i'm saying, why should we love your fans? You haven't done anything for us EVER and infact your hardcore fans decided to murder us.... soooo maybe forza milan fans? we hate inter together...but what is it that we share with Liverpool that makes you love them so much?

But i do agree obama for president

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Can you name me actual responsibles of Heysel disaster?
No?

If so,every single liverpoor fan is murder suspect.You can't clean your name with Juve scarfs.Fuck! I saw some english people who making fun of Heysel !

Surely it is safe to assume that any Liverpool fan under the age of about 35 can't be held responsible on the basis that they probably wouldn't have been involved.

That takes out a massive chunk of Liverpool fans straight away.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
yeh but that statement you've just quoted never says you killed anyone. There i'm saying, why should we love your fans? You haven't done anything for us EVER and infact your hardcore fans decided to murder us.... soooo maybe forza milan fans? we hate inter together...but what is it that we share with Liverpool that makes you love them so much?

But i do agree obama for president
I don't think I ever said that you should love Liverpool fans. I merely meant to the deter the point your were alluding to in your posts, that all Liverpool fans are potential murderers. Which really isn't true since many of us weren't around back then and the majority of us don't want to kill anyone. It was a terrible incident, no one is denying that. But there is no reason to say all Liverpool fans are murderers.
Why do I love Liverpool? Because I do. Probably quite similar to the reason you love Juve.

And yes Obama for President.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
You've got me wrong here... I was only saying that their is still hateful sentiment towards Juve from Liverpool ultras and firms (not ALL fans). Many fans have showed a lack of respect for the undeserved tradgedy that was afflicted upon us soooo i say THOSE fans deserve to get their heads kicked in :)
...i don't remember saying that Liverpool fans are all potentially murderers i've only said that there is still disrespectful sentiment within Liverpool firms. So what to i say to those fans?? Kill the motherfuckers! or hurt them badly

And yes... obama may become president of America...but Hilary is the true president of Porto Rico :p

David01

Aug 20, 2006
When there's no respect, there will be murder
respect? would you kill anyone and spend the rest of your life in jail because he disrespected you?
I wouldn't, I would verbally abuse him, maybe throw some puches but I wouldn't kill him
I don't believe the Liverpool fans were out there to kill anyone, maybe to hurt but not to kill
ofcourse I wasn't there what do I know
I wouldn't do anything like that but there are enough dumb assholes who would, I guess

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
respect? would you kill anyone and spend the rest of your life in jail because he disrespected you?
I wouldn't, I would verbally abuse him, maybe throw some puches but I wouldn't kill him
I don't believe the Liverpool fans were out there to kill anyone, maybe to hurt but not to kill
ofcourse I wasn't there what do I know
I wouldn't do anything like that but there are enough dumb assholes who would, I guess
they stabbed, beat, and kicked the defencless people while they were down... yes the english fans who were present were truely animals BELIEVE IT OR NOT!

If people on this forum love Liverpool so much why are they on a Juve forum

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)