Heysel: In Memoriam (3 Viewers)

David01

Aug 20, 2006
they stabbed, beat, and kicked the defencless people while they were down... yes the english fans who were present were truely animals BELIEVE IT OR NOT!

If people on this forum love Liverpool so much why are they on a Juve forum
really and you were there?
I wasn't but I'm from Belgium abd that game changed a lot over here
as I recall both sets of fans were cheering when the drunk English fans charged towards Juve fans where a panic broke out, they wanted to get out when suddenly a wall collapsed and the fans were trampled
Now I know this is still touchy but I don't believe the English intended to kill anyone, they were drunk and looking for a fight
the stands were crowded and police was nowhere to be seen, the stadium was also seriously outdated
the Liverpool fans were ofcourse the main reason for this disaster but other factors certainly had a say in this tragedy
this never should have hapened but I believe it is wrong to still hate their fans over this
the majority had absolutely nothing to do with this, hell they weren't even born
and most of the members here were still sucking their mam's tit when this took place

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
really and you were there?
I wasn't but I'm from Belgium abd that game changed a lot over here
as I recall both sets of fans were cheering when the drunk English fans charged towards Juve fans where a panic broke out, they wanted to get out when suddenly a wall collapsed and the fans were trampled
Now I know this is still touchy but I don't believe the English intended to kill anyone, they were drunk and looking for a fight
the stands were crowded and police was nowhere to be seen, the stadium was also seriously outdated
the Liverpool fans were ofcourse the main reason for this disaster but other factors certainly had a say in this tragedy
this never should have hapened but I believe it is wrong to still hate their fans over this
the majority had absolutely nothing to do with this, hell they weren't even born
and most of the members here were still sucking their mam's tit when this took place
I saw a video and although it didnt show the people who were trampled, it showed panic stricken Juve fans being gang bashed by English while they looked for safety. There are also articles of interviews describing the English fans relentlessness in hurting the innocent fans including stabbing trampled Italians.

So i based what i said on those things, which are probably true (Why would you lie about it, and the video spoke for itself) but you say the English are innocent basing it only on your belief in human descency. Well let me tell you, these "humans" were far from descent. So stop going out of your way to clear them! Its getting ridiculous now how you Liverpool cocksuckers are ignoring what really happened.

David01

Aug 20, 2006
I feel absolutely no simpathy for Liverpool or English football for that matter but I find it curious that an Australian kid thinks it is necessary to dwell in hatred over something he had absolutely nothing to do with.
none of us had and 99 percent of today's Liverpool fans have but still you think you have to stirr this up again
the only ones I can understand are those who lost a brother, father or other relative on that Godforsaken day
what good would it do that you want to kill another fan? would it bring anyone back?
that is like wanting to kill all Germans for what hapened 65 years ago
I don't think the English were innocent, not by a long shot
they were like annimals but what good does it do that we repay the bill today?
absolutely nothing
like I said, I wasn't there, I watched the game on tv
Platini was my idol and still I found it wrong to let the game go ahead, many errors were made that day and we should never forget but it is wrong to continue this hatred

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
the germans responsible for killing in the holocaust were brought to trial and killed for war crimes! The liverpool fans responsible weren't punished at all ever.

Heysel was not an attack on certain, brothers, fathers, mothers or sisters it was an attack against Italians, and an attack against Juventus...two things i hold very close to me, as a full blooded italian with a full black and white heart. Obviously you are neither.

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
the germans responsible for killing in the holocaust were brought to trial and killed for war crimes! The liverpool fans responsible weren't punished at all ever.

Heysel was not an attack on certain, brothers, fathers, mothers or sisters it was an attack against Italians, and an attack against Juventus...two things i hold very close to me, as a full blooded italian with a full black and white heart. Obviously you are neither.
I thought English teams were banned from UEFA competitions for several years ??

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
ouuuchh... not to worry they invented planes, or were you too busy jerking some Liverpool animal ultra burning a Juve flag to notice??

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
5...think that is worth 39 lives? not even close. In my eyes that isnt a real punishment
Ok.. let's say I agree .. 5 years are not enough .. Let's say each year is only equal to one life taken on that night .. that leaves us with 34 other lives.. would it be good enough for you if we went to Liverpool city and gathered 34 Liverpool fans, randomly, and chopped their heads off ?

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
now you're just being sarcastic...i'm trying to have a legitimate debate here. If you wanna know the answer to that question (which is ridiculous) look at my previous posts.

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
now you're just being sarcastic...i'm trying to have a legitimate debate here. If you wanna know the answer to that question (which is ridiculous) look at my previous posts.
I'm not being sarcastic .. I'm serious .. If your answer is that you don't mind that happening, then I think no one in the forum needs to talk sense into you ..

If you don't, then why are you asking blood for blood?

David01

Aug 20, 2006
nothing in the world can repay those lives lost
revenge won't make the world a better place
this is getting ridiculous, why am I arguing with a kid high on testosteron craving for blood
if you want them dead, go ahead but I won't make any difference only that you would the bitch of some inmates with a daisy tattoed on his arm
but it is that an eye for an eye attitude that killed those innocent men in the first place

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
Ok I read your previous posts like you asked .. and hence I will modify my question ..

would you like us to go to Liverpool city and visit Liverpool club firms and ultras and pick 34 from their own.. under the condition they're let's say 40 or older .. and chop their heads off ? And I seriously can't be more specific because when Heysel tragedy happened they didn't pick up which Juventini to kill .. If we ever gonna have "revenge" it has to be like for like ..

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
Ok then .. discussion is over for me :) ..

The Kop, a firm of liverpool, apologized to us back in 2005 in public on their own grounds .. And I personally wasn't born yet back in 1985 .. and I know many friends who are Liverpool fans and I really liked it when they apologized again in person on the day we played against them in 2005 (though they weren't born back then either).. And I don't think that I'll ever meet a Liverpool fan who was in the stadium and in the same time was one of the people who caused the tragedy .. So I won't hold grudge to anyone even to those remaining few culprits .. And I dare you doubt my Juventiniality ..

Oct 3, 2004
Of course I admire Liverpool's Amicizia and extending their hand to Juventus in a sporting manner.

Well before the match, Juve fans and Liverpool fans were taunting each other, and launching flares at either side of the fence. Then things got out of control when opposing fans destroyed the fence and began fighting eachter other.

The Belgian police were untrained, unequipped, and when the disaster happened had no idea how to handle the situation. Here we have an organizational problem, which is beyond the issue of Liverpool fans vs. Juventus fans. This is a huge responsibility which UEFA is to blame for making such a foolish decision in initially choosing to stage the match in that location.

Plus you have to take into account the appalling stadium conditions- Heysel was perhaps a disaster waiting to happen. If not Juve-Liverpool, some sort of wall collapse, or concrete crumbling would've happened in let's say...a Belgian league match during the following month, six months, or two years later.

All of these factors combined in this disastrous evening.

Having said all that, I still don't like Liverpool as a club boring football I guess, and admittedly the Heysel incident. Of course, I don't dream of such pay-back.

I'd love Juve to beat Liverpool and our captain (Del Piero :D) saying he dedicates it to the Juve fans who perished in Heysel. But "revenge"? I think that's just ridiculous...it was a "corporate accident" by UEFA, I don't see what kind of revenge we're seeking.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Yeah i saw an interview of the Drughi talking about how much they hate Liverpool and ALL ENGLISH PEOPLE and most of them probably weren't there, but i say fair enough.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)