Heysel: In Memoriam (6 Viewers)

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
hahaha fiiine! don't kill them...just injure them badly. Maybe take a leg or something. Either way I think the Juve ultras never did anything to take revenge which seems unlike them... Oh well R.I.P Heysel 39

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
i don't see why its not ok to feel angry that 39 innocent people were killed mercilessly.... so sorry if thats so wrong.
Its OK to feel angry.But to blame all Liverpool fans in the world,and call them all murders,and wish death upon all of them,when only 0.000000001% of them were involved in that incident..That is a new degree of insanity.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I'm not saying ALLLL liverpool fans should pay (even though i don't like liverpool generally) i said the ULTRAS or what ever they call themselves.
Those guys still have little compassion for anyone but themselves, you can't act like Heysel turned it all around because it didn't. The organisors just learned from the mistakes they made, so thats why we haven't seen a repeat of Heysel and i doubt it will ever happen. The attitude of the English ultras including liverpool towards italian football is still the same.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
My friend got thrown out of a take-away becuase he was in a Liverpool jersey on Sat.
I love my local Juventus Chippies!!!

RIP the dead,one of whom was an Irishman:frown: .Football Hooligans are scum.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Again,a generalization.Just because a few idiotic Ultras lost it that night is no reason for anyone to wish death upon every Liverpool ultra out there.
thats a couple of thousand english ultras to you... probably the majority of Liverpools ultras. These things are passed through generations of ultras. And THATS why the tradgedy is still an issue in the relationship between the two clubs today.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
thats a couple of thousand english ultras to you... probably the majority of Liverpools ultras. These things are passed through generations of ultras. And THATS why the tradgedy is still an issue in the relationship between the two clubs today.
It's really a matter of fans wanting it to be an issue that divides the two clubs. Most Liverpool supporters would rather be friends with Juve supporters. Hence the Juventus scarfs in the kop. I think it's really only still such a serious revenge issue with the ultras of Juve and the firms of Pool. Most Liverpool supporters, especially my generation (born 1984), feel bad about Heysel, but at the same time feel that Liverpool fans have paid their dues with our own "little" tragedy and the more than a decade out of European football.

I'm speaking from a fan perspective not a hooligan or ultra perspective. As I don't care for hooliganism in any setting.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Just because someone was a murderer does not make his son a murderer too.Liverpool have done very well on their part to mend things up,and they deserve a lot of credit for it.But it all goes down the drain with fans like you show up,demanding revenge.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
One thing I noticed in this Forums is that a lot of people look for slightest, stupid and ridicolous reasons to hate certain leagues, fans, teams, players, etc...

Forza Liverpool fans! They are NOT our enemies.

Jul 2, 2006
Can you name me actual responsibles of Heysel disaster?
No?

If so,every single liverpoor fan is murder suspect.You can't clean your name with Juve scarfs.Fuck! I saw some english people who making fun of Heysel !

If victims were liverpoor fans I would like to see their reaction.

We as in who? You and your imaginary ultra friends who go on the street and look for Liverpool fans to kill?
We, Turks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)