Hey! (1 Viewer)

BigIzz

Jul 12, 2002
Magnus, nice to see you. I had 276,000 new posts to read through when I came back recently. So get to work! I must say I miss your wonderful ftp site, that was top class. Nice to see someone I recgonize back around these parts.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Just thank your lucky stars I'm not gonna get started on the cheating scandinavians that deliberately sent Italy out of the tournament :mad:

:howler:

Nah seriously how are you these days anyway? What ya been up to?

Married yet? :D

OP
Nekton

Nekton

Oct 22, 2001
  • Thread Starter #31
    Oh, put a sock in it! We sent them packing and we're proud of it :p ;)

I haven't been doing that much, moved out from my parents about a year ago but I guess I was kinda active over here when that happened. Don't know for sure though, time flies and my memory seems to tag along :D

Not married yet, no. No plans for it either, thank you :cool: Been seeing the same girl for the last 9 months though while i've been 'studying'. Hopefully I'll enroll on a 'real' education after the summer, been taking individual courses for the last year. No classes and no early mornings, damn it's been nice! :D
    But those days are over now I'm told... :angel:

That's about it I guess. And you?

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    Sounds like your having a pretty cool time of it at the moment. Let me warn you now, it gets harder (and so it should you cheating scandin..... ;) )

I was planning to stick around at my parents' for a few years and scrounge off them for a while but they are about to make me pay board, so thats it, I'm probably going into rental accomodation with some mates..should be a laugh!

I've temoprarily given up on women since i seem only able to keep hold of one for a week :lazy: but I'm sure I'll be back into them when I go on holiday to Malia (party capital of Crete) in two weeks :party::cool:

I got a job in August i have no idea if you knew that or not, as an accountant (and no I'm not boring before you say it :fero: ) the pay is pretty good, and will get better when I start studying in September..people are cool, and its quite easy since I am a genius :geek::D

What are you planning to do after your studies? Do you know what you want to do with your working life yet ? :)

ps If you've been seeing her for 9 months marriage could be just around the corner :D

OP
    Nekton

Nekton

Oct 22, 2001
  • Thread Starter #35
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
    Sounds like your having a pretty cool time of it at the moment. Let me warn you now, it gets harder (and so it should you cheating scandin..... ;) )

I was planning to stick around at my parents' for a few years and scrounge off them for a while but they are about to make me pay board, so thats it, I'm probably going into rental accomodation with some mates..should be a laugh!

I've temoprarily given up on women since i seem only able to keep hold of one for a week :lazy: but I'm sure I'll be back into them when I go on holiday to Malia (party capital of Crete) in two weeks :party::cool:

I got a job in August i have no idea if you knew that or not, as an accountant (and no I'm not boring before you say it :fero: ) the pay is pretty good, and will get better when I start studying in September..people are cool, and its quite easy since I am a genius :geek::D

What are you planning to do after your studies? Do you know what you want to do with your working life yet ? :)

ps If you've been seeing her for 9 months marriage could be just around the corner :D
    Hehe, perfect then! Vacation flings aren't exactly meant to last you know :D
    Yea I heard about the job, and the comments from your fellow posters here, hihi... :angel: But a good pay is a good pay.

Planning? :dielaugh: Not my thing really. We'll see what happens, first we'll see if I even get in on something :D I'd prefer working really, never been confortable in a school bench but as it is now I have to study to get a job. Life's a ***** eh? ;)

Yea, right. marriage :D I wonder what'd happen if I came up to her with a ring in my hand, she'll die laughing is my guess!

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    I guess it depends how often he's going to be around. I'd welcome him back with open arms but its not up to me, and he might not even want it anyway who knows :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)