Hernanes (12 Viewers)

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
So, Hernanes has left the building.

When made official after the medical is passed, the funds can be used towards getting a signed agreement on the acquisition of a much needed international class box to box midfield player to start with us from 1/7/17. A Nainggolan type player - but not him.

Only €8m + €2m in add ons I know, but it means we get 100% of our Hernanes outlay which is about €5m more than I was expecting.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Could we have negotiated a better deal? Considering that not many clubs would be willing to part their players now that the winter transfer market is closed.

I know to us Hernanes is shit but his still a well known Brazilian international.
nah, would have been a good deal if he left for free. 8m is meaty for that piece of trash 'player'

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
nah, would have been a good deal if he left for free. 8m is meaty for that piece of trash 'player'
I'd normally agree but it's China were talking about and their inflated player market value. 2-3 more mil would have been easy to negotiate. Not end of the world of course.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I'd normally agree but it's China were talking about and their inflated player market value. 2-3 more mil would have been easy to negotiate. Not end of the world of course.
He gets 3m net per year in salary and we got rid of him with one and a half year remaining. Thanks to that we're saving up some nice money.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
He's a choker and you know it.
14/15 he had 10g7a, last season 7g4a. This season was moved to the right side so only scored 2 goals but has already 8 assists. Best numbers by a winger not named Berardi last 3 seasons in Serie A (also has some excellent defensive stats but im lazy to post them all), can play both sides, and hes still only 23. If we continue with the 4231, he would be high on my wishlist of wingers id go for, right behind Sanchez, Berardi and Bernardeschi

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
14/15 he had 10g7a, last season 7g4a. This season was moved to the right side so only scored 2 goals but has already 8 assists. Best numbers by a winger not named Berardi last 3 seasons in Serie A (also has some excellent defensive stats but im lazy to post them all), can play both sides, and hes still only 23. If we continue with the 4231, he would be high on my wishlist of wingers id go for, right behind Sanchez, Berardi and Bernardeschi
why get him if we can just get berardi :D

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Nice numbers, but still: Everytime he comes up against a half decent fullback he's nowhere to bee seen. pass.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
There's not enoughs pigs to bend the will of a Sheikh after steal Coman and almost did the same with the other youngster so at least Verrati starts bitching around (more smoking around) and stop saying I love PSG every week our chances are bigger with Messi

- - - Updated - - -

Beppe found the way to get even with this deal, nice job.

And good luck Hernanes, your backflips would rock China down

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
There's not enoughs pigs to bend the will of a Sheikh after steal Coman and almost did the same with the other youngster so at least Verrati starts bitching around (more smoking around) and stop saying I love PSG every week our chances are bigger with Messi

- - - Updated - - -

Beppe found the way to get even with this deal, nice job.

And good luck Hernanes, your backflips would rock China down
Adding on to that, the longer Veratti stays at PSG, the faster he will feel comfortable being the top player in a bad league. and he will not want to leave anymore.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)