Hernanes - CM - São Paulo (5 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Brasil U-20 games (before he was known much), in the youth WC latest (didnt have a good tourno), around 5-6 Santos games, latest being the Vasco game earlier this month I think (no Neymar or Robinho who are the reason I occasionally watch them, so wasnt as fun). Just few games to get an impression of a class talent.

But he will be very overpriced by Santos, so wouldnt say its worth it unless its a real priority to get that kind of player. But I defenitely prefer him to Hernanes on talent alone, the latter doesnt impress me at all, and from Brasilians I know, all say has been nothing but average for a year and a half or so.

hes diego with a better shot imo

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Are you referring to Ganso? (though his name is really Paulo Henrique) or Hernanes? Because both of them have killer shots.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Dont see much similarity with Diego, can also play bit of a box to box mid (even seen him play CM). But yeah creative AM with deadly as heck left foot, while Diego's shots are bit feeble in comparison yeah (which is odd, for Juve, but Werder he had some rocket shots).

pibull1986

Reggae Boy
Oct 26, 2009
One Brazilian guy, football fanatic who follows Santos told me that P. Henrique is amazing talent, that he reminds him of Zidane.

Anywayz, about Hernanes, does he own EU passport?
From what i've seen from him(very very few games of santos), he's more like Rivaldo than Zidane.

Disorder

May 20, 2004
Someone who (possibly) follows a lot of brasileirão teams? :xfinger:
yes :agree:
I live in sao paulo, where we have 3 top br teams: palmeiras, sao paulo and corinthians + santos is very close to sao paulo.
I suport palmeiras, but I always watch a lot of santos games as I was born there and have many "santistas" friends

May 22, 2007
yes :agree:
I live in sao paulo, where we have 3 top br teams: palmeiras, sao paulo and corinthians + santos is very close to sao paulo.
I suport palmeiras, but I always watch a lot of santos games as I was born there and have many "santistas" friends
Chokers ;)

Nice choice for team anyway. Good to see another Ganso fan as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)