Henry recalls Juve career (1 Viewer)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Arsenal’s Thierry Henry is excited by this Tuesday’s Champions League clash with Juventus. “I am looking forward to playing my old team, although I was only there for six months,” said the Gunners striker. “When I arrived Juve were eighth and when I left they were sixth. Marcello Lippi signed me but he resigned after four games and in that time I was a sub three times. When Carlo Ancelotti took over, I played all the games. I took time to adapt but at the end I was scoring and giving assists and the team was playing well. Juventus wanted me to stay but Arsenal came in and I felt it was the best move for me. I have nothing to prove to anyone over there, but I am still relishing the chance to play against them on Tuesday.”

Source: Football Italia

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Byrone

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
  • Thread Starter #3
    of course he would,but could u imagine how awesome it would have been if henry & trez lead the Juve strike force!

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    Well I dont know if that would have happend if he stayed with us, becouse in his Juve days, he was use has a midfielder and not as a striker.

Jul 5, 2005
    tassard said:
    But maybe he would be better than he is now (I want a <<word>> too :D)
    I agree. In Arsenal is their man but in Juve not so. If he had stayed maybe now would somethink like Zalayeta for us.

London Gunners

Mar 19, 2006
    If Henry had stayed at Juve he probably wouldnt be as good as he is now because not only wouldnt he have had Wenger to help nurture the best out of him but the English game has really strengthened him physically and mentally.

IMO he is the best strikers in world football. My top 7 would be:

1.Henry
    2.Shevchenko
    3.Eto'o
    4.Adriano
    5.Trezenguet
    6.Van Nistelrooy
    7.Makaay

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    okey, my top 7 are:

1. Shevchenko
    2. Henry
    3. Eto'o
    4. Trezeguet
    5. A.Del Piero
    6. Adriano
    7. Ibrahimovic

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)