Henry or giggs (1 Viewer)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
who is better Henry or Giggs?only cause a friend of mine(man utd supporter)is telling me that Giggs is better:eek:

well if you'll believe it the guy told me that giggs was faster and that giggs is a more effective player on the team.

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
They're different players, but I'd rather have Henry on my team. Giggs is an amazing dribbler, but IMO he's not as much of an attacking threat as Henry is.

Pace: Tie
Dribbling: Giggs (just)
Shooting: Henry
Heading: They both suck (tie)
Two-Footedness: Henry
Strength: Tie (right?)

Henry: 2
Giggs: 1
Tie: 3

Those are just the bare essentials, feel free to suggest more.

OP
Fred

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    They're different players, but I'd rather have Henry on my team. Giggs is an amazing dribbler, but IMO he's not as much of an attacking threat as Henry is.

Pace: Tie
    Dribbling: Giggs (just)
    Shooting: Henry
    Heading: They both suck (tie)
    Two-Footedness: Henry
    Strength: Tie (right?)

Henry: 2
    Giggs: 1
    Tie: 3

Those are just the bare essentials, feel free to suggest more.
    STRENGTH TIE?PACE TIE?!!!!!!!! what were you drinking?
    have a rest and then post me a serious reply!:fero:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++
    STRENGTH TIE? PACE TIE?!!!!!!!! what were you drinking?
    have a rest and then post me a serious reply!:fero:
    Neither of them are particularly strong, and they're both fscking fast...

OP
    Fred

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5

Neither of them are particularly strong, and they're both fscking fast...
    Henry is almost the fastest player in the world probably after R.Carlos

OP
    Fred

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #7
    whatever you say i will never get convinced about Giggs better than henry cause henry is one of the fastest players in the world.

and i dont think this is a question that is worth making a thread so i'll ask your opinion about it here

RVN or Vieri

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    I never said Giggs is better than Henry!?! Dude have you been reading my posts?!?! I just said that Giggs is nearly as fast as Henry, because he's so pacy on the ball

OP
    Fred

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #9
    whoever watched the EPL last season would have seen that Henry was better than RVN in the whole season except the last 9 weeks so why do people talk about RVN but they dont talk much about Henry.

Besides

lets not forget

RVN scored 25 goals created 6 (Top goalscorer,almost the least player to create goals)

Henry scored 24goals created 19 (2nd top goal scorer best playmaker)

gray

Apr 22, 2003

RVN scored 25 goals created 6 (Top goalscorer,almost the least player to create goals)
    Almost. Beattie assisted like... 1 ;)

I think RVN is deadlier in the box, and he makes more of chances such as having their back to goal etc.

OP
    Fred

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #11

Almost. Beattie assisted like... 1 ;)

I think RVN is deadlier in the box, and he makes more of chances such as having their back to goal etc.
    Yes but Henry is more effective for a team cause he scores almost as much as RVN,but creates as much as RVN ......say 90000000000000000000000000000000 times.:dontcare:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Yes but Henry is more effective for a team cause he scores almost as much as RVN,but creates as much as RVN ......say 90000000000000000000000000000000 times.:dontcare:
    Agreed, I never said otherwise ;)

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
    Is the job of a striker to create or to score, I think it is to score, so who cares fi Rvn does not creat chances direcltly, what he does is to hold up the ball well and create space for ppl like Scholes and Giggs to get into to score
    But really theres no contest between Henry and Giggs for pace as Henry would win that contest
    As for who is the nbetter player , its very funny to compare them then again its not as both managers have tried to convert them from being wingers to forwards with Henry being the more successful while Giggs is the better winger
    The one thing about Henry which is negative is when the going gets tough he tends to disappear or miss a penalty

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    IMO Henry would have been a better left winger than Giggs if Wenger hadnt changed his position. But now, Henry is better for the team.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    who is better Henry or Giggs?only cause a friend of mine(man utd supporter)is telling me that Giggs is better:eek:

well if you'll believe it the guy told me that giggs was faster and that giggs is a more effective player on the team.
    I like Giggs better....

He's done so much for manU and he's more complete.

he could play as a winger, in the slot behind the strikers and as a second forward.

as much as i hate ManU, i highly respect Giggs. and that says a lot!!

dont get me wrong, i think Henry is Awesome, but he's got a lot of years left to do more with arsenal.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    giggs V henry

i believe that henry is better overall. henry has two feet and not just one. henry is just as fast, if not faster than giigs these days. lets not forget that giggs isint the player he was a few seasons ago.

Also, Henry is more creative overall, he is better at set pieces and he obviously scores a lot more, considering he is a forward.

RVN V Henry

Two different players. one is a creater and one is a pure striker. together, they would make a fine partnership.

RVN V Vieri

for me, Vieri is the best striker in the world. he has been scoring consistantly in serie A and for his country for the past 7 years. His major tournament records are incredible and he even went to spain and bagged more than anyone else. RVN is great as well and his scoring records speak for themselves, but to me, Vieri is guarenteed a goal a game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)