Henry or giggs (2 Viewers)

OP
Fred

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #21
    ++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
    giggs V henry

i believe that henry is better overall. henry has two feet and not just one. henry is just as fast, if not faster than giigs these days. lets not forget that giggs isint the player he was a few seasons ago.

Also, Henry is more creative overall, he is better at set pieces and he obviously scores a lot more, considering he is a forward.

RVN V Henry

Two different players. one is a creater and one is a pure striker. together, they would make a fine partnership.

RVN V Vieri

for me, Vieri is the best striker in the world. he has been scoring consistantly in serie A and for his country for the past 7 years. His major tournament records are incredible and he even went to spain and bagged more than anyone else. RVN is great as well and his scoring records speak for themselves, but to me, Vieri is guarenteed a goal a game.
    :thumb:

Buy on AliExpress.com
    OP
    Fred

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #22
    you seem to be watching the EPL adrian.

any ways yes Henry is much better than giggs,i'm sure of that,but i had an argument with a friend and he told me that these days Giggs is faster and better and more effective on a team so i thought i'll make sure i wasnt the only one who said that henry is better than giggs and well positive results until now.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    i think giggs only good in moving balls.. i dun think his passes are all that great...he wasnt that creative too.. very useful in opening up defense with his on ball run.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++
    you seem to be watching the EPL adrian.

any ways yes Henry is much better than giggs,i'm sure of that,but i had an argument with a friend and he told me that these days Giggs is faster and better and more effective on a team so i thought i'll make sure i wasnt the only one who said that henry is better than giggs and well positive results until now.
    when you live in Australia, you get a lot of english coverage. Obviously because of the many aussies playing the EPL and of course because of the close ties between the countries.

i watch Serie A and EPL all the time, and i get some coverage of the spanish when i can as well. And of course the CL as well.

but yeah, the EPL has a live game which is replayed as well, plus the EPL preview plus the highlights each week on normal TV here...so yeah, i do watch it.

Aug 1, 2003
    hey fred weasly, thats harsh. obviously im not a MU fan (isnt it OBVIOUS im a JUVE and only JUVE fan?) and im sure everyone is entitled to their own opinion. besides u asked us to choose between henry or giggs, so i picked giggs.

i think giggs has contributed indirectly a lot more to MU than henry to arse. sure, henry scores loads and loads of goals for arse, but its not exactly effective (where is arsenal in europe these few seasons?)

current form, maybe henry is better, but overall i really believe giggs is a better player. i just think he's faster and more effective in a team.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    well no i did'nt suggest that you were but now i do.
    dude! dont ask the Question if you can't handle the answer......

If you dont like my opinion, you could:
    1. Get a glass stomach
    2. Shuv your ignorant close-minded head up where the sun dont shine.
    3. Now, you could still see threw your stomach, but when you'll fart out questions you cant handle, it'll really be farting out of your ass.
    4. Now, people could just ignrore you and they won't waist any time answering you.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
    hey fred weasly, thats harsh. obviously im not a MU fan (isnt it OBVIOUS im a JUVE and only JUVE fan?) and im sure everyone is entitled to their own opinion. besides u asked us to choose between henry or giggs, so i picked giggs.

i think giggs has contributed indirectly a lot more to MU than henry to arse. sure, henry scores loads and loads of goals for arse, but its not exactly effective (where is arsenal in europe these few seasons?)

current form, maybe henry is better, but overall i really believe giggs is a better player. i just think he's faster and more effective in a team.

i think Henry is more important to Arsenal than Giggs is to Man u.... if anyone i would put his important on par with Ruud Van Nistelroy.. in fact i think Henry is like both Giggs and Nistelroy in one... he is fast on and off the ball , superb dribling technique enables him to open up defense *giggs* and he finishis sublimely *nistelroy*..... plus another point he had better than those two is he assist loads of goal too...*beckham?*...;)

Aug 1, 2003
    hafiz, everyone knows u hate mu! hahah

oh come on, how effective is henry? he scores so many goals, yet arsenal never really achieved much, especially in europe, so practically his goals are useless

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    hafiz, everyone knows u hate mu! hahah

oh come on, how effective is henry? he scores so many goals, yet arsenal never really achieved much, especially in europe, so practically his goals are useless
    you can't say that his goals are useless.

Henry mainly ( + Vieira and Ljungberg) are the reason why Arsenal have been EPL title contenders since the late 90's. he's very important, but i still think Giggs has done more at club level.

Henry is probibly more famous because he plays with france and won the WC and Euro 2000. this really boosted his career. However, Giggs is unlucky at the international stage.

i think if Giggs had played in a top national team, he would have been more popular.

Anyhow, i think Giggs is more complete and consistant (except for the last 2 seasons where he's had some injuries and also because he's getting old)

but dont get me wrong about Henry.....i rate him as one of the 5 best attackers in the world. (Henry, RVN, Vieri, Ronaldo, Shevchenko)

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    i think giggs is overated...

i think he is one of the best left winger in the world (yes sally... MAYBE only my hatred towards Man U disabled me to say he is the best ;) )..

but honestly i think most people only over amazed by his mind blistering driblling technique .. he is not creative anough.. he dont score enough...he is more like a magnificient tool... honestly beckham and scholes was more important to man u in all those years...

Henry on the other hand is more efficient..could create something out of nothing by himself....help other too on the way... yeah.. man u won lots more.. but that mainly to their team management :rolleyes:.. and team quality :rolleyes:...so if i have to pick between giggs, RVN, Nistelroy, Scholes and Henry .....i would pick Henry anytime..would pick ;)

OP
    Fred

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #33
    ++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
    i think giggs is overated...

i think he is one of the best left winger in the world (yes sally... MAYBE only my hatred towards Man U disabled me to say he is the best ;) )..
    he isnt the best left winger now he used to be,but at this very moment Duff is better and of'course Nedved is better.

Aug 1, 2003
    well yeah, okay so maybe i put it harshly (im talking about club level here totally, no NT)

henry has scored some important goals , and to say its useless its too harsh, but to compare which player is more effective in a team (and thus being the better player) i'd have to say its ryan giggs.

like i said, henry might be a good striker but it still doesn't help arsenal in europe, wherelse giggs always perform magnificently in europe and without him, united couldn't possibly do well.

who could forget his performances against juve in especially in 1999? cant forget last season's 3-0 defeat at turin too :down:

OP
    Fred

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #36
    well yeah, okay so maybe i put it harshly (im talking about club level here totally, no NT)

henry has scored some important goals , and to say its useless its too harsh, but to compare which player is more effective in a team (and thus being the better player) i'd have to say its ryan giggs.

like i said, henry might be a good striker but it still doesn't help arsenal in europe, wherelse giggs always perform magnificently in europe and without him, united couldn't possibly do well.

who could forget his performances against juve in especially in 1999? cant forget last season's 3-0 defeat at turin too :down:
    well you can't just throw at NT level cause it's not fair and anyway if Henry plays with a big team(as big as Man utd)he'll be much better than giggs.

Besides Henry won(1WC,1EC,2CC)at NT level asa for club level(2EPL,3FA cups)Giggs at NT level(00000000000000)wow,at club level(?)

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003

i dont think giggs will make arsenal any stronger if he swap place with Henry at Arsenal. while Man U will be frighteningly stronger if Henry joins them,...

Man U 's succes all these years is all down to team effort...and gigss is a very good team player... but individually he is a notch down under Henry who in my opinion an all rounder attacking footballer...

OP
    Fred

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #38
    ++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++

i dont think giggs will make arsenal any stronger if he swap place with Henry at Arsenal. while Man U will be frighteningly stronger if Henry joins the,...

Man U 's succes all these years is all down to team effort...and gigss is a very good team player... but individually he is a notch down under Henry who in my opinion an all rounder attacking footballer...
    exactly want i was trying to explain i mean imagine if henry left arsenal.

talking about henry leaving arsenal i heard he might be going to barcelona.

note:Man utd were about to sell giggs last season which shows that even if giggs left it wo'nt be such a difference.

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
    well you can't just throw at NT level cause it's not fair and anyway if Henry plays with a big team(as big as Man utd)he'll be much better than giggs.

Besides Henry won(1WC,1EC,2CC)at NT level asa for club level(2EPL,3FA cups)Giggs at NT level(00000000000000)wow,at club level(?)
    Excuse me, Henry has 1 epl and 1 FA CUP, where do you get the other epl and 2 fa cups from?
    And I have heard you say that Henry plays for an inferior team or inferior players to Man united but I beg to differ
    There is not a lot to distinguish botht teams an imo Arsenal have the superior individual players

OP
    Fred

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
  • Thread Starter #40
    ++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
    Excuse me, Henry has 1 epl and 1 FA CUP, where do you get the other epl and 2 fa cups from?
    And I have heard you say that Henry plays for an inferior team or inferior players to Man united but I beg to differ
    There is not a lot to distinguish botht teams an imo Arsenal have the superior individual players
    oh yes my mistake he has only 1 EPL bu he has two FA cups last season and the season before.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)