Henry: I left Juve because of Moggi!!! (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
FFS Lets not start this argument... I can live with the man's mistakes considering he signed the likes of Del Piero, Zidane, Buffon, Davids, Nedved
Seriously, anyone who blames Moggi for letting Henry go would be insane to me. I could name at least 10 world class signing that made many diff in Juve's history other than the list you named Ghaith.

Moggi is a legend, thats a fact, so It's just normal people to support his decision/act over Henry IMO.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Moggi responded and he said the same thing I posted before.
In that case i don't blame neither of them.

Henry wasn't playing well while Amoroso was banging goals like crazy. Also Amoroso had a lot of serie A experience and he was 25 at the time.
It was logical for Moggi to loan the 21 years old Henry for a season and get Amoroso for a lower price in return. And yet, we would have gotten a better and more serie A experienced Henry after that year on loan.
So, Moggi was working for the best of Juve (although, as time has proven, it would have been a wrong move because if we bought Amoroso we may have never bought David Trezeguet).

But i can also understand Henry. Maybe he was only 21 but he was already a big star in Monaco and France. He was already a world cup winner with France and he was used to playing at the highest level (he played CL semifinal with Monaco in the previous season). It was tough for him to accept playing for an average team like Udinese.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
who cares whether moggi fucked him up or not? henry's a little bitch. moggi probably told him he doesn't deserve to be in juve because he's a choker, and that's what got him pissed.
Yeah one of the top scorers in Cl, the top scorer in Arsenals history and in Frances history..what a choker..jumping on that bandwagon, arent you?

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
FFS Lets not start this argument... I can live with the man's mistakes considering he signed the likes of Del Piero, Zidane, Buffon, Davids, Nedved
well said

anyway it is Blame Moggi time by everyone and Henry just got on the train. I have no regrets what so ever in regards to Henry.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
I mentioned it in serie A thread, but this is the correct topic :

Henry talks about the time after the match against Roma in second part of the season 1998/99.
Right after the match against Roma we played the CL semifinal match against Manchester Utd at Old Trafford.

We played with Peruzzi;Mirkovic,Iuliano,Montero,Pessotto;Conte,Deschamps,Davids,Di Livio (77. Tacchinardi);Zidane, Inzaghi (88. Esnaider)
and Henry wasn't even among the reserves.

Maybe his comments have to do with this ? But then again, he would have attacked Ancelotti for not playing at Old Trafford, not Moggi.
Or maybe.... we were really bad that season and we had no chances to do anything (we played Intertoto Cup at the end because we ended 7th). Right after the Roma match, 8 rounds before the end of serie A, we played our next match in the league away to last placed Empoli, and we surprisingly lost that match.
If it's a match fixing thing what Henry mentioned (and i doubt it is) maybe it was fixing the match against Empoli to lose it and Henry didn't want to accept that.
This is hard to believe though.

I guess it was something personal between Moggi and Henry which had nothing to do with match fixing.
I may be wrong but Henry may have been cuptied as he came from Monaco in January.

Henry was talking about his previous clubs and he spoke about his love for Arsenal and how he wouldlove to go back there in some capacity and was also asked why he didnt make it in Italy and he responded that Moggi disrespected him and he refused to go into details.

He is not jumping on the bandwagon as Moggi means nothing to him and apart from Juventus and Italy Moggi means very little to the rest of the world but the Italian media would like the rest of the world to believe that everybody gives a crap about Moggi.

Everyone is allowed to have an opinion is not something that goes on in this forum. It is only allowed if everything you say is pro Juventus irrespective if it is true or not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)