Help (1 Viewer)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Thats some brutal snitching there
It's not snitching if it's a well documented fact.

Go back to your corner peasant :D :b81:

I'm thinking of supporting a team in the BPL - not sure if I should go for Sheikh Russel KC or Rahmatgani MFS.

- - - Updated - - -

An fair enough thanks for letting me know . Nobody likes them anyway so sucks to be him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nah. He's cool. He's not a scouser. Tbh, I don't dislike Liverpool as much as I dislike Man Shitty and The Red Cunts of Manc - the latter I especially despise.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
What a strange approach. It's beyond my comprehension, which is not saying it's wrong. Just, very different from my world. I can't decide who I like or for that matter who I love. I can try liking a person and grow some empathy, I may grow to like a person once I get to understand him/her/it/them but I suppose that rarely happens. More likely that I try to go with an open mind and then take a liking or not. So to me, it's more like a religion that you get stuck with. I could try to divorce Juve but that would leave a huge hole in my life. I would not be able to replace it with another religion either. And I don't have the capacity or energy for polytheism.
So I suppose. If you must find a second wife. Who is pulling you? Who is second-most-attractive-comapred-to-your-wife-or-whatever?
To answer my own question. If I was forced to find another club, I'd pick an Italian club because Italy is Italy. Since it's no longer about passion or anything but rationale, then I'd pick a club whose games are fun atm and then switch once they regress. This year, maybe Udinese? Or a club in the lower tiers from towns with good food and nice environment.
Honestly, if you are looking for a team to watch and follow. Just watch a lot of Italian football and see who captures your interest.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)