Help (3 Viewers)

Sep 13, 2022
Hello. I’m a Chelsea fan and I’ve been following Serie A properly for the last 2 years and I haven’t really decided on a team to follow. I’ve got 3 in mind in Inter, Fiorentina and obviously Juventus. I’ve been drawn to Juve purely because my favourite manager of all time in Antonio conte is a Juve legend both as a player and a manager. However Going for a side that had won 9 scudettos in a row, and being a Chelsea fan, feels like glory hunting idk. The history of Juventus I’m very familiar with but I’m more intrigued about the fan culture and what it’s like in Turin as a Juventus supporter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Niku

Jan 14, 2014
Man, what are you wanting to follow another team?
I mean is ok to have other teams in other leagues if you want but what is the main attractive for you, the team colors, the style of play, certain players? etc

I will tell you that if I wasnt a follower of Juventus from my younger years perhaps would have supported Milan, because of my grandpa and that they are known to have a more offensive type of football, same as Barcelona team of my father, I like attacking football but here we are LOL
If I would have to chosen to support a team in PL guess would be City.

If you want to support Juve then do it but be aware we will having some struggling times ahead.

Apr 12, 2004
Hello. I’m a Chelsea fan and I’ve been following Serie A properly for the last 2 years and I haven’t really decided on a team to follow. I’ve got 3 in mind in Inter, Fiorentina and obviously Juventus. I’ve been drawn to Juve purely because my favourite manager of all time in Antonio conte is a Juve legend both as a player and a manager. However Going for a side that had won 9 scudettos in a row, and being a Chelsea fan, feels like glory hunting idk. The history of Juventus I’m very familiar with but I’m more intrigued about the fan culture and what it’s like in Turin as a Juventus supporter.

I support anyone wanting to move away from England.

Some questions which will potentially adjust what I say to you:

1) Were you a Chelsea supporter before 2004 (if not, you were already a glory hunter unless you're Bolivian and love Mutu, which also has a Juve tie)?
2) What makes you not want to support Chelsea anymore? I understand the appeal of both La Viola, and La Vecchia Signora, I can't abide a supporter of Inter; I'd rather you become a Cork FC fan. Especially if you care about fan culture, Inter are out. Read my signature.
3) Where do you hail from?

I'm pretty unbiased, as far as things go here, I support Bayern and not Juve at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, are you really 51 years old?

OP
Sep 13, 2022
  • Thread Starter #20
    I support anyone wanting to move away from England.

Some questions which will potentially adjust what I say to you:

1) Were you a Chelsea supporter before 2004 (if not, you were already a glory hunter unless you're Bolivian and love Mutu, which also has a Juve tie)?
    2) What makes you not want to support Chelsea anymore? I understand the appeal of both La Viola, and La Vecchia Signora, I can't abide a supporter of Inter; I'd rather you become a Cork FC fan. Especially if you care about fan culture, Inter are out. Read my signature.
    3) Where do you hail from?

I'm pretty unbiased, as far as things go here, I support Bayern and not Juve at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, are you really 51 years old?
    No no I’m not giving up Chelsea . I’m just looking for a Serie A side to follow when Chelsea aren’t on. Well unfortunately I was born in 2002 and I didn’t really like football until after South Africa 2010 and preferred Cricket. I started supporting Chelsea 1 because I’d heard of a few players in the side at the time that were also in the England squad since I didn’t have sky sports until after South Africa 2010, and also because they lost 0-3 at home to Sunderland and I said I’d support whoever lost . I’m not looking to move away from England just yet though but I’m more asking about life as a Juve fan in Turin because I’ve heard that apparently there are more Torino supporters that live in Turin than Juve fans?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)