help the club, buy direct all profit to juve (6 Viewers)

OP
Bozi

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
  • Thread Starter #41
    Maresca said:
    I am gonna order the new kit from the official shop.. great idea bozii:tup:
    cheers man, i am a student nurse and aint flushed for cach but i am gonna do it. some folk aint too hot on the idea but i feel this is a good plan for the health of the club

Buy on AliExpress.com

Guzzler

Apr 14, 2006

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    i was just looking at the official website, and it says that juve gets 50% of the merchandising sales.So the club only gets half from the direct sales with the retailers and everything.

So basically we would need to buy double, to really help the club

OP
    Bozi

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
  • Thread Starter #46
    sateeh said:
    i was just looking at the official website, and it says that juve gets 50% of the merchandising sales.So the club only gets half from the direct sales with the retailers and everything.

So basically we would need to buy double, to really help the club
    and how much would they get if you were to buy from your local sports store? i aint pressuring anyone into anything but i will buy direct, beacuse trust me the club will profit more

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    Bozi.78 said:
    and how much would they get if you were to buy from your local sports store? i aint pressuring anyone into anything but i will buy direct, beacuse trust me the club will profit more
    i wasnt saying anything, am thinking of buying it online anyway as it is more expensive in the local sports store or even nike.

i just posted that cuz i was under the impression that juve would get more from direct merchandising.And mybe we should buy even more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)