help the club, buy direct all profit to juve (2 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
i am hoping we can cause a change in attitude here.
i, myself, have bought juve tops from sport stores, many people buy from markets, they buy cheap, thay buy fakes. well now your club needs you more than ever and with the reality of serie b we have less funds. so i propose that all forum members join a movement to buy all replica shirts solely from the club shop.
anyone on other forums should post similar thoughts and we can try and generate revenue for the club by cutting out the middle man.
dont say "what can i do just one top wont make a difference", you are right it wont but 100, 1000, 1000000 shirts can make a difference

who is with me??

Buy on AliExpress.com

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Im with Boz on this one,too many ppl are prepared to buy fake shirts just to save a few bucks.If u are a true Juventino stand by the club & dont supports those who steal from the club. +rep to ya Rob!

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Bozi that's the Idea and Every Juve fan should do that, I find a lot of Juve materials here but non-official ones, but I don't buy them, that's the way a Juve fan should react IMO..

I will buy anything I find official here, but ordering Via web sites, is not my material, I won't pay all the money to the companies that deliver :stuck:

the time I was in Italy , I spent over 500 euro for Juve.
Byrone said:
Im with Boz on this one,too many ppl are prepared to buy fake shirts just to save a few bucks.If u are a true Juventino stand by the club & dont supports those who steal from the club. +rep to ya Rob!
he meant who's is going to buy Official stuff, he didn't ask "who agrees with me?" , are you going to buy official products? I know talk is cheap :rolleyes:

OP
Bozi

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
  • Thread Starter #7
    giovanotti said:
    But Bozi,here where I live,Juve stores don't exist.
    The only chance to get some Juve stuff is to travel somewhere and buy it.
    here neither, i am gonna pay a hella lot more to order over the web through juve store, buying direct from the club. its my duty as a fan , i hope others can follow

snoop said:
    Bozi that's the Idea and Every Juve fan should do that, I find a lot of Juve materials here but non-official ones, but I don't buy them, that's the way a Juve fan should react IMO..

I will buy anything I find official here, but ordering Via web sites, is not my material, I won't pay all the money to the sompanies that deliver
    :stuck:

he meant who's is going to buy Official stuff, he didn't ask "who agrees with me?" , are you going to buy official products? I know talk is cheap :rolleyes:
    i dont really want other companies to profit either but i will order from juvestore just so the club earns the money and not subside, jjb sports,etc where i usually buy from at cheaper prices
    talk is cheap, but byron aint, i know he is on board with me. i suppose it is better when people buy oficail merchandise btu even better when they buy it from the club. now more tahn ever our club needs us

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    snoop said:
    Do u want me to e-mail my fvckin receipts to u,coz infact i do buy official merchandise from the Juvestore,so i wonder who's talk is cheap.

Stop trying to be a smart ass,he said that we should buy solely from the Juve store & not from places that sell merchandise wheter it be fake or official.Read before u start lecturing ffs.

Guzzler

Apr 14, 2006
    Bozi.78 said:
    i am hoping we can cause a change in attitude here.
    i, myself, have bought juve tops from sport stores, many people buy from markets, they buy cheap, thay buy fakes. well now your club needs you more than ever and with the reality of serie b we have less funds. so i propose that all forum members join a movement to buy all replica shirts solely from the club shop.
    anyone on other forums should post similar thoughts and we can try and generate revenue for the club by cutting out the middle man.
    dont say "what can i do just one top wont make a difference", you are right it wont but 100, 1000, 1000000 shirts can make a difference

who is with me??
    Hey great idea!! Spread the word guys to all Juve fan clubs and forums, to buy direct from the JUVE STORE

www.juvestore.com

i am going to turin this year to support my team:pint:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    Im definetly in it, buying official merchandise especially without the midleman and only the Juvestore online I suppose is teh only place where I can get the stuff from.. possibly if I get time I may step into turin but time will tell. Either way one things for sure I am going to buy twice or thrice amount of Juve merchandise I have bought in the past. These bad events has only made me love the club even more. Forza Juve.

On the note of supporting clubs, I was wondering if buying shares in Juve would help and whether anyone knows any websites for such a thing.

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    PhRoZeN said:
    Im definetly in it, buying official merchandise especially without the midleman and only the Juvestore online I suppose is teh only place where I can get the stuff from.. possibly if I get time I may step into turin but time will tell. Either way one things for sure I am going to buy twice or thrice amount of Juve merchandise I have bought in the past. These bad events has only made me love the club even more. Forza Juve.

On the note of supporting clubs, I was wondering if buying shares in Juve would help and whether anyone knows any websites for such a thing.
    Respect to u my friend,i feel exactly the same.!

Guzzler

Apr 14, 2006
    PhRoZeN said:

on the issue of buying shares things will get nasty at the stock exchange on monday. we can expect a drop in share price but if we did buy at the low point it would be a good investment provided we get back to serie A and win again. i think if you contact your local bank they can arrange to buy some shares, someone like HSBC

OP
    Bozi

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
  • Thread Starter #14
    PhRoZeN said:

would be teh stockmarket and now is the time to buy as theya re cheap at the moment, once we climb back up the value will rocket and you can sell them for a tidy sum, however, to make real money you need to invest a fair amount fo money

Guzzler

Apr 14, 2006
    Bozi.78 said:
    would be teh stockmarket and now is the time to buy as theya re cheap at the moment, once we climb back up the value will rocket and you can sell them for a tidy sum, however, to make real money you need to invest a fair amount fo money
    a pool of supporters is needed!! with some sort of intial subscription, does anyone know anything about how to go about it or it there already one out there?

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    Even if we buy a new official Juve jersey (without stripes) from the local Nike shop,
    (if there is any and if we find it), tht would help the club, but in wich procent?
    The gestures is nice and will be apreciated, but, how much of this money will go to juve? 10%??
    even if we buy 10mil euros in Juve products the club will win 1mil,
    thats not enough to pay even Zebina's wages:pumpkin:

we sould find a direct way to make donations if possible,
    maybe a Juve account, or buying online from official Juve stores...

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    Cronios said:
    Even if we buy a new official Juve jersey (without stripes) from the local Nike shop,
    (if there is any and if we find it), tht would help the club, but in wich procent?
    The gestures is nice and will be apreciated, but, how much of this money will go to juve? 10%??

maybe a Juve account, or buying online from official Juve stores
    Thats what Rob is implying!

Guzzler

Apr 14, 2006
    Cronios said:

maybe a Juve account, or buying online from official Juve stores...
    every penny helps, its the small things like providing footballs for the youth, support teams in the teams, administration, its a gesture we should all try and contribute to

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    Cronios said:
    Agree which is why the club has to do its job and ask the players for a reduce in wage, those who resist this and find it unfair moan e.t.c let them leave, but to be honest I would say 50% wage reduction is needed if not to the least 25%..

Good to feel Byrone feels the same about me regarding buying extra merchandise and that I hope the rest do too. :)

Thanks to guzzler and boz for the information regarding shares, im gonna pop into my local bank today trying to find ways of buying these shares.

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    Guzzler said:
    every penny helps, its the small things like providing footballs for the youth, support teams in the teams, administration, its a gesture we should all try and contribute to
    Ofcourse it helps, but we sould optimise our help,
    a normal Juve fan sould better put 10 euros in an account than 4 euros for a jersey costed 40 euros:D

Just one euro from every Juve supporter in Italy only could make our team reacher by 10mils:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)