help required in terms of comebacks.. :) (1 Viewer)

Aug 1, 2003
okay. here's the case. i was arguing with this idiotic guy, he was dissing italian football like HELL. and i mean HELL. he even said he'd rather watch MALAYSIAN league than serie a (such a scumbag!!) and im meeting him in a few days' time, so if he tends to diss italian footie again, what am i supposed to say? of course i have my own points of view its just that i repeat the same stuff again and again. :frown:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
Maybe you cuold tell us more abt why de doesn't like Italian football. I think it would help these guys give you better points to debate with.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Just tell him 27 goals were scored in this weeks Serie A games, 3 per match. That should be enough to prove Serie A is as entertaining as La Liga or EPL

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Tell him that when you're watching football, it sometimes helps to open your eyes :eek: Remind him that he's not a jedi master

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
Just tell him his IQ is not high enough to understand and appreciate Serie A.

If he likes the Malaysian league that much, let it be. Or you can recommend the Hong Kong league. it's even better....:groan:

BTW, i heard that about 95% of the people fell asleep watching the ManU-Arsenal match...ZZZZZZZZZZZ

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++
First of all........if he hasn't watched Serie A before, don't even waste your time arguing.....it'll lead nowhere.
That was the same thing I thought about as first.

And I agree with Ivy: tell us, what exactly he doesnt like in Italian football?

Or maybe this is sth like: he doesnt like it with no reason, just like that, no and the end of discussion. If yes - it would be pointless to talk to him.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Meow ] ++
Just tell him his IQ is not high enough to understand and appreciate Serie A.

If he likes the Malaysian league that much, let it be. Or you can recommend the Hong Kong league. it's even better....:groan:

BTW, i heard that about 95% of the people fell asleep watching the ManU-Arsenal match...ZZZZZZZZZZZ

yeah.. i tried to stay awake for the JUve-roma game and man u -arsenal really giving me a hard time to do that

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
A guy wants to meet you and all he wants to do is talk about football? Something is wrong with this picture:D

Anyways just tell himn to look that the 3 teams that got to cl semis and the record of Italian teams in this years cl matches as they all won both home and away

If that doesnt work bore him to tears about the inzaghi brothers:D

OP
sallyinzaghi
Aug 1, 2003
  • Thread Starter #14
    he was my friend's friend. he heard i loved juve and he hated them. i guess he took the chance of meeting me to blow at my face.

Ivy

Jul 16, 2003
    If that is the case.......... then all i can say is that you shouldn't waste your time. He's not sincere about this. He only has 1 aim..... to piss you off.

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
    he was my friend's friend. he heard i loved juve and he hated them. i guess he took the chance of meeting me to blow at my face.
    So skip any discussion with him.
    It's waste of your time.
    And it's absolutey pointless talking to someone, who says like this, cause no matter what you say, he wont change his mind.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)