Help Needed (1 Viewer)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++

You are just mad because we owned you.

OWNAGE!!!
no its not that,its just how can you be a mixture of Kuffour and Sweizeltigger(wrong spelling:groan:)?

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Because that is a quality not too many people possess. Some posters strive to follow course and provide information that people seemingly care about, while others have this profound ability to disregard the topic at hand and amuse themselves in a totally unrelated fashion. The talent of the latter must not be overlooked nor taken for granted. Furthermore, this skill that these respective posters possess should be praised and celebrated, for they hold the key to their own imaginations. Without this group of talented individuals, the forum would be too focused and brainwashing-like, as the topics discussed would burn in our brains as if we were in concentration camps for the mind. Let us not forget those who make the forum what it is and make sure their rights of postage are protected.
:touched:

Apr 12, 2004

Because that is a quality not too many people possess. Some posters strive to follow course and provide information that people seemingly care about, while others have this profound ability to disregard the topic at hand and amuse themselves in a totally unrelated fashion. The talent of the latter must not be overlooked nor taken for granted. Furthermore, this skill that these respective posters possess should be praised and celebrated, for they hold the key to their own imaginations. Without this group of talented individuals, the forum would be too focused and brainwashing-like, as the topics discussed would burn in our brains as if we were in concentration camps for the mind. Let us not forget those who make the forum what it is and make sure their rights of postage are protected.
Word up.

Thanks.

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
well, maybe.. but how many thread do they have to derail..??

for example in this thread.. Saliha asked a question.. instead of getting answers.. she got an off-topic discussion that wasn't helpful for her at all.. I recognize the beauty of having people like Burke and Blandest here.. but, there are limits.. they should at least try to avoid fighting over nearly anything.. and have some respect for the thread topic.. especially if it was an inquiry or a question.. once it answered or fulfilled.. they can talk whatever they like..

@Blandest: why I didn't answer..? that wahat I'm talking about.. I was gonna answer, but, my attention was drwan by your conversation with Burke..

P.S. to Burke or Blandest, I'm not attacking u.. I simply criticized you.. a positive criticism I hope..!!

back to topic..
@Saliha.. ask him "why Roma's preformance in the calcio get lower every time the participate in the CL..?? why can't Roma play effectively in two major competetions like Juve, Milan, inter..etc..? another question is.. "if you were Roma's coach, what you do..? and If you were Juve's coach, what would you do..?"

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++

As soon as Sol Campbell plays for my team, you can call me gay and stupid, ok?
My sig shows imagination, has originality, and happens to be funny as well.

(not to mention true)
i didnt call you gay and stupid i said your sig was gay and stupid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)