Help Needed (1 Viewer)

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
is that the help that you give Saliha..? she ask for some interesting questions.. and you guys give her some stupid comments..

Blandest, Burke and others.. Grow up.. why do u have to ruin every thread you post in..??

May 30, 2004
its mostly the one that keeps saying turd fault.... as she is in all the threads that i visited... and always has a cooment that makes no sense such as dont be a ballsucker burke, but you do get sids balls.... which normally closes a thread for good... sometimes its a funny ending .. and some times its just a stupid comment like this that closes the thread.. so congrats Turd the Thread has been closed

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Gandalf ] ++Blandest, Burke and others.. Grow up.. why do u have to ruin every thread you post in..??
Because that is a quality not too many people possess. Some posters strive to follow course and provide information that people seemingly care about, while others have this profound ability to disregard the topic at hand and amuse themselves in a totally unrelated fashion. The talent of the latter must not be overlooked nor taken for granted. Furthermore, this skill that these respective posters possess should be praised and celebrated, for they hold the key to their own imaginations. Without this group of talented individuals, the forum would be too focused and brainwashing-like, as the topics discussed would burn in our brains as if we were in concentration camps for the mind. Let us not forget those who make the forum what it is and make sure their rights of postage are protected.

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
Jan 14, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Because that is a quality not too many people possess. Some posters strive to follow course and provide information that people seemingly care about, while others have this profound ability to disregard the topic at hand and amuse themselves in a totally unrelated fashion. The talent of the latter must not be overlooked nor taken for granted. Furthermore, this skill that these respective posters possess should be praised and celebrated, for they hold the key to their own imaginations. Without this group of talented individuals, the forum would be too focused and brainwashing-like, as the topics discussed would burn in our brains as if we were in concentration camps for the mind. Let us not forget those who make the forum what it is and make sure their rights of postage are protected.
yay Andy has given me a reason to live again

Suck it in Modo.

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Andy, your begining to sound like a politician......:cool:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Blandest ] ++
any of you cock suckers use msn?

I have one hour to kill and im bored out of my mind.
I have MSN, however I doubt you would want to talk to a fvcktard, bull shitting EPL-hating wannabe politician now do you?

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
Jan 14, 2005
Beats this other sad bastard that refuses to tell me who he is until I had to block him.

But if your as boring as Burke dont bother. Jesus that was boring.

Or if your as big jock as Kaiser stay away.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)