HELP needed!! (1 Viewer)

Jul 19, 2003
I have a 32 MB video card, and it works very well with all of the games I've encountered, until now. It seems like it can't handle PES 3, or maybe it's my processor (866 Mhz)...............Anyway, what I encountered was that the players ran in slow motion and it took a 7 minute half, about 30 minutes to end. I was wondering if anyone knows how to set my video card to run at a lower quality so the game would speed up a bit. I've tried through the game's menus, but it only helped a little bit. Is there a way to set it from my system?

Buy on AliExpress.com

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
if u have windows xp: when u start the game, press ctr-alt-del, check the list of processes, search for pes3.exe, then right click on it and set priority to real time...this should enhance the game..

go to ur video card options, remove vsync and antialiasing. ( switch off)

if u dont have windows xp, u can download a fix file....search bye google...

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Look in the folder that the game is installed, are there any executables in there except the game itself? Sometime manufacturers include small programs to tune video card settings.

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
well i dont have the file, but my frnd searched by google for: "pro evolution soccer 3 slowdown fix", he found a patch, so u can get it by google. what it does is make the game faster, like very fast, then to reduce the speed, he increased the resolution, the game became smooth and normal...

u can search for the patch, or wait till i get u the patch....

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Check the system requirements for the game first then you will have an idea if you can tweak your computer to accomodate it.
Windows ME :eek:

OP
nosubstitute959
Jul 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #7
    ++ [ originally posted by DaJuve ] ++
    Windows ME :eek:
    Yes man, I was one of those unlucky ones to buy my computer at that time. :D

Thanks all for ur advice.......sorry didn't respond, I was sleeping. I'll try it in an hour or so and tell u guys. :)

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
    ok, ill get it for, just give me some time....

i emailed konami, they are going to release an official patch for slowdown problems soon.....

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++

Yes man, I was one of those unlucky ones to buy my computer at that time. :D

Thanks all for ur advice.......sorry didn't respond, I was sleeping. I'll try it in an hour or so and tell u guys. :)

Welcome to the club. Windows ME, dear God. I hate it.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
    Anything is better than WinME :)

Wow, martin, you're a fukkin genius.

:D

If I switch my OS, I void my warranty with Dell.

They grab you by the jewels and don't let go.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)