Help me make a World Cup quiz (3 Viewers)

Stickyicky

May 19, 2006
Rami said:
No I am not...I am something even better;)
What's better then Royal? Prince? KING! tadaa.
King would be boring, all those meetings and shit you have to go to, but being the youngest Prince, Oh god that would be so sweet.

Suck the royal penis peasant, take it deep.:D 14 year old fucking 21 year old supermodels.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Stickyicky said:
What's better then Royal? Prince? KING! tadaa.
King would be boring, all those meetings and shit you have to go to, but being the youngest Prince, Oh god that would be so sweet.

Suck the royal penis peasant, take it deep.:D 14 year old fucking 21 year old supermodels.
Na...thats for me to know and for you to wonder about;)

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
ßömßärdîër said:
Seriously, we all know that Saudi Arabians are primarily Sweedish in their religious beliefs.
1-its Saudis
2-When are you gonna get out of the closet?:p

mephiztopheles

May 27, 2006
Seven said:
Yes. Well it's ":D" because it's getting ridiculous.
No they didnt shot another one yesterday. Although they did kill Edson Becerra (rip) who was a good young player, bout 3 months ago. Im a fan of Nacional also (The team of andrés) and that is the darkest chapter of our history. His brother gave us another championship last year :) :) .
ITS SAD THAT WE R ONLY REMEMBRED BY THAT EPISODE. HOW BOUT WE JUST REMEMBER THE SCORPION OF RENE.

MUCH BETTER: which was the only team who didnt lose against germany in the Italy 90' WC? Colombia!!! :cool:

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
How about which team did Pele predict to win the World Cup in 1994, only for them to fail passing the first round?? Columbia:p:p

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Another thread destroyed because of somebody's ignorance about religions...

Please, gather your wonderings about everything and put it in one thread under the name "An ignorant is just wondering"...

I assure you the number beside the "replies" number of that thread will be exactly the same number of your logging on this forum...

Just leave the other threads to talk about more important things...

Stickyicky

May 19, 2006
ReBeL said:
Another thread destroyed because of somebody's ignorance about religions...

Please, gather your wonderings about everything and put it in one thread under the name "An ignorant is just wondering"...

I assure you the number beside the "replies" number of that thread will be exactly the same number of your logging on this forum...

Just leave the other threads to talk about more important things...
What a grouch.:D

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
mephiztopheles said:
:cry: .... but. what was the worst result in the last WC? (germany 8-0 Saudi Arabia) :p
Well ya every team have skelatons in their closets (with Burke:p)....all I am saying is there is always the good, the bad and the ugly:)

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
I am just curious as to what attracts some people to this site at all. I mean obviously they are not Juventus fans and even more curious is the fact that they have no clue on football whatsoever. Could it be possibly that they got no life whatsoever outside their pcs cos thats extremely sad, its not remotely funny. Might be better if a chatroom was permanently set up for these people to talk about their usual crap

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)