Help me make a World Cup quiz (3 Viewers)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Stickyicky said:
Well, they still finished first. How is it a trick question?, i don't get it.
Because wasn't Argentina the first to qualify from South America? And by asking the question people will think the answer is difficult, when in fact it's straightforward.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Stickyicky said:
That must of been sweet to the Iranians.:D I imagine the football players who scored have been declared saints in Iran.
Sweet victory for its football value, not for whatever reason you have in mind.

Stickyicky

May 19, 2006
Erik said:
Because wasn't Argentina the first to qualify from South America? And by asking the question people will think the answer is difficult, when in fact it's straightforward.
It is, Brazil finished at first position. Sound's pretty straightforward.:)

Apr 12, 2004
Stickyicky said:
:lol:First, stop speaking about yourself in third person, it makes you sound arrogant;) But thanks for the answer, why is that though? It's because the Koran prohibits idolworship?

It is actually second person. Third person would be like saying, "Rami does not have saints."

Well, what religion are you?

And Saints in Christianity are not "idolworship" as you say, it is a select number of divine people who have carried out a true life of Godliness and divinity.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Stickyicky said:
:lol:First, stop speaking about yourself in third person, it makes you sound arrogant;) But thanks for the answer, why is that though? It's because the Koran prohibits idolworship?
Yes because monothesim is the most important pillar of Islam, without it one cannot consider himself/herself a Muslim. Muslims respect and revere the "sahaba" the friends of Prophet Muhammed but they are not considered saints, they are regular good people who have their faults and mistakes.

And HRH could speak in whatever way he wishes;)

Stickyicky

May 19, 2006
ßömßärdîër said:
It is actually second person. Third person would be like saying, "Rami does not have saints."

Well, what religion are you?

And Saints in Christianity are not "idolworship" as you say, it is a select number of divine people who have carried out a true life of Godliness and divinity.
But he is refering to himself when he says "they", because he is a muslim. So it makes it third person.

But he thought i was talking about Iranish people when i meant all Muslim people.

Anyway, i'm a Catholic but i really don't give a fuck.

I know, that's what i'm asking Rami, if that is the reason they don't have saints, because they can't pick one man up and worship him, all worship has to go to Allah.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
ßömßärdîër said:
Yea Rami, what is the deal with the HRH Scheiße?
Well HRH originally means "His Royal Highness"....as for the HeHe2-ness part its a long story I'd rather not get into it, cuz it will loose its Aura;)

Stickyicky

May 19, 2006
Rami said:
Yes because monothesim is the most important pillar of Islam, without it one cannot consider himself/herself a Muslim. Muslims respect and revere the "sahaba" the friends of Prophet Muhammed but they are not considered saints, they are regular good people who have their faults and mistakes.

And HRH could speak in whatever way he wishes;)

Hehe:D Hish Royal He-he -he ness.:)

Are you really royal though? How cool could that be.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Stickyicky said:
But he is refering to himself when he says "they", because he is a muslim. So it makes it third person.

But he thought i was talking about Iranish people when i meant all Muslim people..
No I know you were talking about all Muslims.

And why did you assume I am Muslim?:p

I know, that's what i'm asking Rami, if that is the reason they don't have saints, because they can't pick one man up and worship him, all worship has to go to Allah
Correct

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)