Help me choose a car... (1 Viewer)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
why would you want something flash for a first car like a corvette, you'd be better off going with a smaller car with cheaper insurance
cause he can afford it?;)

go for the corvette,btw:cool:

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Goat, you should come shopping in my city. We have this American car dealer with only American cars, from Cadillac to Dodge and from Ford to Corvette (they have models from the '50s till now) - it's a great shop and I often enter just to look at the cars cause there's no way I can afford one of those :sigh:

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
i will absolutely most definitely go with the ford mustang, and if possible, go for the 1967 version :drool:

my uncle has that car, or something like that(a Daihatsu imitation or sth)..im planning on buying it from him since he doesnt use it anymore..fix it up and repaint it and modify it(new sound system, lights, and get this, i'm planning to make my own sun window(that window on top where you can open and close)

but the least he'll sell it ofr is around 800 bucks, so im still saving :down:

go with the Mustang! modify it and it'll be awesome :drool:

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Paranoia ] ++
cause he can afford it?;)
someone seventeen years old that can afford both the car and the insurance of that thing? The_G_O_A_T are you a member of the royal family by any chance :D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
No it's not, I'd rather take the Corvette though I generally prefer European cars.

++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
someone seventeen years old that can afford both the car and the insurance of that thing? The_G_O_A_T are you a member of the royal family by any chance :D
Yes, he's part of the US royal family. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)