hello... i'm new here.. (1 Viewer)

Tal222

Jan 20, 2006
i'm Tal from Israel and i'm 17 years old.
i am reading here for almost a month and now i finally decided to join. actually i am a basketball fan (Maccabi Tel Aviv) and i started to take an interest in football only a year and a half ago and i became a Juve's fan.

:cool:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Tal222 said:
i am reading here for almost a month and now i finally decided to join. actually i am a basketball fan (Maccabi Tel Aviv) and i started to take an interest in football only a year and a half ago and i became a Juve's fan.

welcome Tal

mamj

Jan 14, 2006
Tal222 said:

welcome and enjoy
so u r from israel ah :disagree:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Tal222 said:

You're a wise guy...wellcome ;)

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
Tal222 said:

wow again a new member !!! olé

welcome tal222 ;)
i can tell you that you picked to right team to support :cool:
get use to win win win win!

but a draw feels like a lose to us :cry:

but in 20games we only not won 3 times ;)

enjoy the forum and FORZA JUVE!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)