Hello from a Romanista (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Hello to all you Juve fans, dont worry I am not here to cause trouble or just senseless flaming like most people. Just that a Roma site had a load of Juve fans join recently, from what I gather was from here joined, so I though I'd come here just to see what you Juve are like here, cause to put it frankly most of the Juve fans who went there were idiots, some were okay and that why they are still allowed to post, most werent and arent.

Well, since this is an introduction...My name as you have probably gather is Nicole, second name is Baresi. I was born in Rome, but have lived in the UK since I was about 18months old, I am now 17, I speak both English and Italian, although my Italian is far from perfect, although I could have a conversation with someone, although the poor person would have a difficult (but not impossible) time, trying to understand me...

I am both a huge fan of Roma, and Man United. Also a fan of the Azzuri.

Favorite players, are Cassano, Totti, van Nistelrooy and Ronaldo. Although I have to admit to likening some Juve players, Buffon being one, Nedved being the other.

Well, I hope we can get on! Thanks!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jul 28, 2002
how do nicole, welcome aboard...nice to see a roma fan again,anyway enjoy ur stay.

btw...ur sig suggests a bias towards the great tommassi??

(utd and roma :wallbang: )

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erkka ] ++
Welcome aboard mate, have fun!! :)

I was the one who just joined to your romanista-forum... I'm Rambo#19 ... :D
legendary mate...did the roma fans get who ur name was after???

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #6
    LoL, well I guess I should get rid of that sig, as I know it was a picture Juve fans would of just 'loved', funnyily enough there is no tommassi in it. Just Totti, the great Totti!

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++

legendary mate...did the roma fans get who ur name was after???
    I haven't been there that long, but probably they'll realize it soon... :D

and yeah, manure and roma :wallbang::D

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #10
    Whats wrong with the two greatest teams in the world? Man United and Roma?

Jul 28, 2002
    totti: if we all we back at school, totti would be the player with the most skill, but with an even bigger ego and worse personality...the kid only weak people liked.

but inthe real world, he is a world class player.....but to a juve fan..well need i say more??

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #12
    Totti's attitude makes him the player he is, even Juve fans have to admit he is the greatest in the world. But Totti is maturing now, the attutude is getting less and less of a problem, its now Cassano's turn to learn

Jul 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
    Totti's attitude makes him the player he is, even Juve fans have to admit he is the greatest in the world. But Totti is maturing now, the attutude is getting less and less of a problem, its now Cassano's turn to learn
    imo he isnt the best ... that honour must bestowed on henry or ronaldinho...the best players, but also great men.

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #15
    Of course, everyone hates Man United, but Arsenal now are coming close to be the most hated team. Perhaps, Henry or Ronaldinho are the best, but you really cant sit there and say he isnt one of the best in the world, IF not the best.

Jul 19, 2003
    It's getting less of a problem? How do you figure? His latest yapping about Emerson and Capello isn't even a couple of months old. :rolleyes:

Welcome to Juventuz btw.......hope you enjoy your stay.....a long stay in that. :)

Jul 28, 2002
    Of course, everyone hates Man United, but Arsenal now are coming close to be the most hated team. Perhaps, Henry or Ronaldinho are the best, but you really cant sit there and say he isnt one of the best in the world, IF not the best.
    oh he is up there with the best, but doesnt and wont make the elite unless he become a great person as well...and i doubt he will get better.

(i would swap dp for him :D)

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #18
    Capello is a traitor, so I dont care what Totti says about him, and Emerson dont get me started on him.

Jul 28, 2002
    Capello is a traitor, so I dont care what Totti says about him, and Emerson dont get me started on him.
    what about davids?? same thing nearly happend there :cool:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)